Mafia stories and teacher/student romance stories are disgusting

I mean, I cussed here so I replaced it with cough.

2 Likes

Okay, you can go ahead and support teacher/student relationships and abusive mafia boyfriends <33

1 Like

What does this have to do with knowing somebody who does? I’m talking about glorifying the wrong topics, are you dense?

1 Like

Look at the end of the day, its a story, not real life your the only person complaining and no one really asked for it, your one hater out of all the million reads they get so I don’t think most people care

HAH. I’m the only person complaining? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I can keep adding If you’d like.

3 Likes

She can share her opinion if she wants.

Meaning we have to support it???
Stop causing drama.

6 Likes

@ItzDaniella your opinion is turning this into an argument your gonna get this thread closed and people flagged. You can share it, but do it respectfully.

2 Likes

That’s gotta be the dumbest shit I’ve heard today.

4 Likes

Read the very last line of my post.

3 Likes

I’ll just flag you for being off-topic then, byee. <3

3 Likes

Then, Bye. Nobody has time for unneeded drama.

3 Likes

bro how are you failing to mention stories like my best friends father also I disagree with the mafia portion I love mafia stories but the real culprit is stories like “my best friends father”

7 Likes

Damn I never even thought about that :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I mean, writing is about creativity. We don’t always write about politically correct things. There are books picturing really triggering subjects, or strange ones, ect… It’s not because you write about rape that you support rapists and so on. At the end of the day, these are just sories and as the author you are free to write it the way you want to - and as a reader, you are free to not read the stories that make you feel uncomfortable - or not, whatever your reasons could be.
Now, that can be easily done with random books - you don’t buy a book for X reasons and you move on with your life.
Now, as it is in Episode and as it is 13+ friendly, authors should be way more careful because youngers can think these are normal things while they are not - fine, write about a toxic relationship but you need to do it the right way and the one being hurt in this relationship needs somehow to find a way out of it to show the readers it’s not normal, and so on…
That’s my opinion, at least.

10 Likes

facts tho, but tbh if I actually think about it, the only mafia story I like is Wicked Sins and it’s not like he’s abusive unlike kidnapping mafia books.

4 Likes

Teacher-Student relationships are a big no no

Mafia stories can be good if the mafia is not romanticized in any way. No, falling in love with the super hot mafia leader is not cute

This is the definition of mafia leader according to Wikipedia:

a person in charge of a criminal organization. A boss typically has absolute or nearly absolute control over the other members of the organization, is greatly feared for his ruthlessness and willingness to take lives to exert their influence, and profits from the criminal endeavors in which the organization engages.

Would you fall in love with anyone who’s defined like that :point_up:?

3 Likes

Hell nahh. :joy:

3 Likes

All I think is teacher stories are disgusting sometimes mafia stories, When the girls are helpless asf. But im not falling for a hot murder or any body else tbh.

1 Like

“mini rant:”
Lol this whole thang is a rant!

1 Like