Mafia Stories are WRONG

So that if there’s a possibility they end up in a situation with a criminal as shown in the stories, they won’t think that “Oh, well maybe he doesn’t r@pe and/or kill children, I can change him :heart_eyes: ” instead of “Maybe he DOES r@pe and/or kill children, I should try to find help :anguished:

My example is outlandish, but… they’re kids so…

5 Likes

omd y cant u ppl jus let ppl enjoy these story’s is it a crime or smin? they are literally made up story’s
as u said there are young ppl who read these story’s do u think it’s smart to tell them that the mafia r*pe threaten kill ppl n all the other stuff (THEY ARE CHILDREN HOW DO U THINK THEY GNA HANDLE IT) or can’t u just let them enjoy what they like and let them find out themselves in the futue
even tho if the form the impression that they wanna be apart of the mafia it aint gna last long babes they’re not gna even fckin join the mafia are they?

yh but if they get into that situation won’t they be grown luv

if u lot wanna ruin story’s for ppl go ahead idgaf anymore this is annoying im gone
icba to fight with some nitty americans

are you kidding?? you think only adults are raped, sex trafficked and kidnapped?

5 Likes

when did i say that babes

as a matter of fact I do think its smart to educate young people on the dangers on the world, like i just said…

1 Like

Love, this is in the case that they ARE in that situation and they aren’t older. Also, who knows if this specific person was told the truth about the mafia? What if they’re still under the same impression they were under when they read those mafia stories on Episode?

3 Likes

it’s literally an episode story omd u lot r smin

In episode stories, the mafia men still kill people, or have in every one that I’ve read on episode in the past. Which real mafia men do in reality, so that’s the main comparison, and therefore realistic, so to romanticise a murderer at all, is pretty crumby.

Personally, I enjoyed the stories I read when I first joined episode, I admit it, several were big name mafia stories on the app, but I enjoyed them. However, in time, I stopped reading that topic, but to me it was more out of getting bored of the repetition, not the trope. But in time, seeing the view points of people on here etc, I understand that it is a bothersome topic for many, and take that into consideration. Whilst I no longer read mafia stories, I don’t judge those who do, nor do I have a problem with people writing them. I just think it’s good to consider everything before writing a story on episode that covers a sensitive topic, which clearly this is. And if you choose to write it, embrace your choice for what it is, not dig around for a way to make it seem like there is a valid excuse for romanticising criminal activity and push that on those who don’t like them.

I have a mafia-themed story on my portal which I may or may not write, and it’s not at all romanticising their activities. But I know that isn’t what many mafia story lovers will enjoy and that’s fine!

As for not ruining stories for those who don’t know the truth about mafias, let’s be honest, people aren’t idiots, there isn’t going to be a single teenager who doesn’t understand the realities of a mafia. Even if they’ve never heard of it, there is Google.

5 Likes

you literally just said if theyre in that situation wont they be grown

3 Likes

when highllight what i said

:heart:

1 Like

And I literally said that read whatever you want, just that they should make sure that the readers don’t think that this is actually how the mafia works. Just prevent any issues from happening in the future, Why are you so defensive? Bro, make your stupid f*cking story. No one cares.

You’re making people angry by saying that lies are better than the truth.

4 Likes

its literally right there, under someones reply saying that people might get into these situations
you cant argue with me on this one because you literally said it

2 Likes

never said that but ok
u think i care if they get angry not my problem it doesnt affect me :two_hearts:

but whne tf will they get r*ped by the mafia be realistic
OMD ITS AN EPISODE STORY A GENRE PPL ENJOY JUS LEAVE THEM ALONE MD

This implies that telling a lie is better than the truth. Why do you keep on replying if you forget everything you type. Carefully think about the responses before typing.

5 Likes

its literally like tellin as child that fairy’s aren’t real if u tell them they are gna start crying aint they
if u tell a child what the mafia is act like arent they gna be scared to go out n stuff thinking they will be abducted or killed or r*ped y would u do that jus let them enjoy the story omd that’s alll im tryna say
u lot r literally acting like liking a genre is a crime and ima go jail for it md :skull:

but, you NEED to tell young women this, 13 year olds are mature enough to be educated about this for their safety, we tell kids all the time dont talk to strangers and you dont see them scared to leave the house?

4 Likes