Mafias Girl [FEATURED STORY]

Right. I mean MC first flys away with Doberman in chapter 3-4, got to be in a love triangle by 6, and the biggest conflict (I haven’t read through it all yet) was her discovery of who stole wine bottles and Doberman getting shot?

2 Likes

Also, I love how MC’s brother Theo is just named Brother in the speech bubble :unamused: and I already forgotten Jonah’s name lol

2 Likes

Hahaha. Had her brother even been mentioned before that? I had no recollection of his existence.

2 Likes

Wait, I chose to let him go, and the exact same ending happened (but not with him getting arrested). I don’t get the options too, because in that situation what Jonah did was technically self-defence, when MC’s brother shot him first. How the heck was I supposed to feel something for the brother, when I don’t know much about him and what Jonah did was somewhat justified.

1 Like

Totally fair. I didn’t care about the brother at all. I just really didn’t like Jonah. Sounds like a disappointing ending either way.

2 Likes

Trust me, me too. Especially since the story barely tried to give the other LI a chance, despite choosing to not decide between the two first :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure what the point of the second LI was at all.

1 Like

Yeeeeeeaa… I. Am. So. Confused. I let him get away to see if it was different from your ending. Nope. He runs away, then it says ‘six months later’ then she’s taking with some friends, they leave, then Jonah is there, winks, then boom, 'you’ve reached the end of the story… like da fuck?!? Lol …and the brother… that was weird…:woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Good to know it doesn’t matter whether you shoot the love interest in the final episode!

It is one of the worst featured story endings I’ve seen. Not sure what the point of adapting it was if this is how they were going about it.

1 Like

@Cee soooooo true. Terrible.

2 Likes

Have you guys checked out the new one though? Stuck together? It’s kind of the same issues. Telepathic convos…gliding like a damn ballerina…half naked freak…:roll_eyes: I don’t even read those anymore because it’s all the exact same ish…

I think that one is technically in beta, so there’s a chance they might fix those issues. Buuuuut it also wouldn’t surprise me if they just left them.

1 Like

Oh okay. Thank you, and do you know when those hairstyles will be released?

No, it’s hard to predict their release schedule. It’s been a few weeks since the last hairstyle release, so hopefully sometime this summer.

It really was a terrible ending :woman_facepalming:.

I really think it’s not worth it. It’s a transition from “The Doberman” and I just think that the original story has a plot that’s too complicated to rush into 8 chapters like Episode did. The reader doesn’t enjoy the plot which is extremely interesting for me. It all happens too fast. It’s worth it a lot more to read the original, “The Doberman”. It was just not a story suitable to be transitioned and rushed like that. It ruined the quality for me.

1 Like

I started reading it and hated it.

1. What was that with the telepathic conversations and gliding? I got angry at my phone and then quickly realized "It’s all Episode"
  1. The directing is awful
  2. What is that story line?

I’m not usually very judgey. It’s easy to convince me to like something (other than food I mean). But this story was just horrible.

Sorry if you like it, just not for me.

1 Like

First episode and I was like…Doberman? Same plot…

But they just added diversity. Im abit upset though they portrayed my kind of diversity wrongly though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.