✨| Magic Ashes Art Shop |✨[CLOSED]

Omg, they are perfect, thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:yay:hey I was wondering if you do charater edits by any chance love you art by the way

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: I’m not so great at making poses and stuff…actually never tried it :sweat_smile: but I could try…if it’s not too complicated:]

ok here are my deets you can practice on mine girl if you’d like

and also you can do whatever you like to her also

1 Like

Hmm okay…but can you tell me like a specific pose maybe? I’m not really sure what I could do :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

um lets do her smiling with a peace sign what about that girl :yay: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Like her smiling and a peace sign next to her? :blush:

1 Like

no like she making a peace sign on her hand if ya can if not than just her smiling holding a rose

1 Like

Hey girl! I think you forgot to dad what sort of eyes Jocelyn has…I might be missing more… Can you tell me? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Okay…sorry I’m not great at understanding;;;;; :sweat_smile: I’ll try the second option :blush:

1 Like

alright girl do whatever is easiest for ya girl thank ya and have a nice day and can’t wait to see them

1 Like

her eyes are round medium (green emerald)

so sorry! If there’s anything else missing, tell me!

1 Like

:joy: :joy: Thank you:]

1 Like

girl its no biggie

1 Like

Hey thanks for accepting my request.

Password

Ashes

Style: LL

Character detail & clothing

Eliana
Female -soft body
Skin tone- copper 02
Eyebrow -arched natural
Hair- long feathered (platinum ice)
Eye -round medium (blue agua)
Face- round soft
Noise -defined natural ( noise pericing)
Lip -full round pouty (deep pink matte)

Outfit

Kairo

Character detail & clothing

Male -athletic body
Eyebrow -straight medium scar ( piercing on eyebrow)
Hair -medium side curls black
Eye -deepest downturn violet
Face -triangle chiseled scruffy beard
Noise -straight pointed
Lips -Medium heart
Ear pericing

Outfit

Pose: they are both facing each other hugging or wrapped in each other body they are both looking into each other eyes with desire. Make them look amazing. I can also help if I missed out anything i just want them to look inlove desire in there eye.

1 Like

Just letting you know that I cannot do custom poses…;;;;; Sorry about that but can you send me their behaviours from the animation category? :sweat_smile:

Also I’m so sorry…but can you add a story description? I forgot to add that in mandatory…sorry again… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Lol ok no problem
Eliana - idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop
Kairo - kiss_cheek_give

Thank u do I hav to give u background or no

This looks great, thank you

Hey do you guys do outfits? If so, can you create me one or a couple mom outfits. something a mother inbetween 30-45 would wear? Thanks if you do/can! <3

Hi, it’s not in the forms but I may be able to. I never created outfits for anyone but I can try :blush:

1 Like