✨| Magic Ashes Art Shop |✨[CLOSED]

Hey,sorry to ask again…but do you have any poses in mind for Gemma? :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Also, what food is Lorena eating? Or did you purposefully leave it blank? (if then…sorry for asking…;;; )

1 Like

Thank you!

How many do you specifically want?

I honestly dont mind, 1 or 2 will do but more is fine. (:

1 Like

Gemma is laugh giggle pose

Lorena is eating a cupcake :cupcake:

And no it’s okay! I keeping missing out details

1 Like

Alright thank you :blush: I just finished Emmersyn’s:]

1 Like

I made two casual ones and one formal one…are these okay? :blush:

1 Like

Ahh yes thank you sm!

1 Like

Hey could you please make a cover for me?

Password: blurried
FEMALE
Skin: Neutral 03
Face: Square Defined
Brows: Arched Natural
Brow Color: Dark Brown
Hair Style: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid
Hair Colour: Platinum Blond
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Color: Blue Green
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty
Lip Color: Pink Peach Gloss

Shading: Limelight
Rough Picture/Pose Idea:

(can the character please look like the photo and please include angelic wings+halo)

Background: amusement park/ fair

THANK YOU!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey…I’m sorry but I do not create custom poses;;;I can only use the behaviours from the animation category…if you still want one, I could but if you want that pose…I’m sorry but I won’t be able to make you that cover… :sweat:

1 Like

@Ash8
That’s alright!
Do whatever you feel is best.
Thank you so much!
xxx

1 Like

Okay I can make a cover for you if you fill out the form above(please include the title, author, whether it is a small cover or a big cover) including using the correct password and reading the rules😅 Thank you for visiting😊

Hey…sorry to bother you once again but in LL there’s only cupcake platter option with many cupcakes on a silver platter;;; I altered it to a donut if that’s okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! It’s okay (:

I’m really really sorry for the trouble and confusion. I’m just starting LL :sweat_smile:

1 Like

hehe np :blush:

1 Like

Hey - I need a few more details here…
What color is Eliana and Kairo’s eyebrows? And What is Kairo’s lip color and skin tone? (Plus there are three types of black - black silhouette, black dark, and black jet…) Please add those details…thank you :sweat_smile:

Eliana eyebrow - dark brown or deep brown which ever one u think will look better

Kairo eyebrow - jet black

Kairo lips- beige gold or beige rose anyone u think will look better

Kairo skin tone - copper 2

Jet black

Thank u

Can I request something esle if that’s ok wit u?

1 Like

Hey everyone, those of you who requested something here, PLEASE read the rules and follow all of them. some of you did not follow the form which I took a lot of time to make-to make it convenient for all of us.

I work alone here, and I am also juggling this art shop and school so please check out my story and send me a screenshot privately as I have spent a lot of time for every request and is trying my best to give you the best outcome.

Thank you🙂

1 Like

Yes you can request more however, I also need the title of your story, along with the author name and description as the title and the author would be in the cover and the description will give me a general idea of what kind of theme I would go with. Also I need to know if you want a small cover or a big cover…please send me those details too.

Hey I’m almost done!
Emmersyn:

Gemma:

Jocelyn:

There’s no reason on why someone is on the left and some are on the right :joy: :joy:
I’ll send you the rest when I get those screenshots privately! :blush:

1 Like