Magic Overlays and scripts

1 Like

No problem, glad to help.

1 Like

i made a few lightsnings ones. i am not sure i can make ice but i will try. also the light how do you want that. can you find a kinda example

lightning

3 Likes

Love it!! Thank you :two_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::zap:

If you cannot make ice even, snow or wind will do. :ok_hand:

1 Like

ill try

i still wanna know what you mean about that light

1 Like

Light-haze Spot-lights

A light haze as shown behind the head and around the hands of the white hair lady shown in the picture.

Or spots lights as shown in the second picture

1 Like

ill work on it tommorow. its pretty late here

1 Like

No problems. Thanks for doing these for me.

1 Like

Hey there, I thought I would let you guys know my first Episode story called Crimson Red is out. Thanks for all your help here. The link is below. If you do read it please let me know if there are any errors and I will try and fix it.

2 Likes

Does anyone have overlays for glowing eyes and photon blasts and other related stuff ? If you do then please reply or pm me

1 Like

bump!

1 Like

What do you mean please ?

1 Like

ahh sorry it means just kinda keeping it active? so more people can comment and it doesn’t close :relieved:

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

like this ?

4482ADE3-1274-49FA-81B5-4C9ECE40ABFF

And if you need any help with making outfits for characters make sure to visit my shop :
Emilia’s Limelight AND Ink outfits shop

bump

I love these overylays i will use them in my story but i promise i will give credit in my reminders right now love!

1 Like

These are really cool may you give me your instagram for credit. So talented love!

Very addicted to this thread keep it active loves! So many beautiful and talented things lol.