Magic overlays for you to use for FREE! 🦋

Hey guys! I wanted to share my magic overlays that I have because as a fantasy writer myself, I know how hard it can be to find magic overlays that look good and fit your story!

So, I will be updating this as I make more and will gladly take requests for possible new collections I release!

My "To Do" List
  • Alien beams
  • condensed balls of magic
  • Magic shooting, (horizontal mushroom cloud style)
  • Elemental inspired magic
  • Portals
  • Spell traps

Here are the overlays I have available in both my FREE drive and for purchase on my Patreon shop! You can view the full link here:

glowing

binding

22 Likes

These look wonderful, great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! There will be more to come soon!

2 Likes

These are amazing thank you for making these :blob_hearts:

1 Like

you’re amazing for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@epi.sophieee and @saphire of corse! i’ll keep updating here as i make more!! also for anyone, ill gladly take suggestions!

1 Like

these are amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

NEW MAGIC COLLECTION!
MAGIC GUSTS!

View my Patreon & Free Drive here

I hope you all love them! And let me know if you have any requests of what Magic you’d like to see or need! Maybe I’ll just make it for you :wink:

These are available as a full collection for my Patreon members and also available for a one-time purchase in my Patreon shop for those who aren’t fans of subscriptions! You can also use what is in my free drive (pictured) as they are uploaded now!

If you aren’t already a member, you can join now so you won’t miss when the collection drops!

2 Likes

Love these as well! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m so glad! I’ve got new ones coming out soon as well!

NEW MAGIC COLLECTION!
MAGIC SURROUNDING!

Please let me know what sort of magic you’re on the hunt for! I might just turn it into a collection!

These are available as a full collection for my Patreon members and also available for a one-time purchase in my Patreon shop for those who aren’t fans of subscriptions! You can also use what is in my free drive (pictured) as they are uploaded now!

If you aren’t already a member, you can join now so you won’t miss when the collection drops!

3 Likes

NEW MAGIC COLLECTION!
MAGIC ENERGY BALL!

I am in LOVE with how these turned out! You can see all of my available powers in my Patreon Shop or in my Free Drive!

They’re also available for a one-time purchase in my Patreon shop for those who aren’t fans of subscriptions! You can also use what is in my free drive (pictured) as they are uploaded now!

2 Likes

Omg, I’m IN LOVE.

2 Likes

Ahhhh thank you!!! :slight_smile: I honestly love them too and use them in my stories whenever possible hahaha

2 Likes

NEW MAGIC COLLECTION
Healing Magic

These were inspired by a magic that I actually needed in one of my own stories! So I made you all 29 total versions to help you with your magic needs in your stories!

Find the full collection here (link)

You can find all of my available powers in my Patreon Shop or in my Free Drive!

1 Like

These are amazing

and also: bump

1 Like

I’m glad you like them! I’m working on a new collection right now too so more to come!

1 Like