Magic overlays for you to use for FREE! 🦋

NEW MAGIC COLLECTION
Shield Magic

It took me a while to decide on how I wanted these to turn out. But, I finally found one I loved and I made it with the most color combinations I’ve used to date! I hope you all love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait to see them in your stories.

Find the Full Collection Here
Find the Free Drive Here

2 Likes

These overlays are amazing! I wasn’t thinking of using much magic overlays for my stories since I couldn’t find any but I’d definitely use these! Should we credit you by your forum name or something else?

1 Like

thank you so much! and i feel you. it’s so hard to find good ones which is why i started making my own!

you can credit me with my instagram! it’s @dizzyshadow so it’s the same everywhere :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got it! Again they’re amazing! Thanks for sharing them!

1 Like

Of course! I hope everyone loves this collection and of course more are on their way!

1 Like

Bump. :sparkles:

1 Like

NEW MAGIC: ARROW MAGIC

I realized I haven’t uploaded magic in almost a month! So here’s the Arrow Magic I’ve been wanting to make for a while now! I hope this helps with your incredible stories!!

Find the Full Collection Here
Find the Free Drive Here

4 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

1 Like

Bump!
(With forums closing soon it’s a good thing there’s also a drive to access these lol)

1 Like

Haha I agree, I’ve also got them in the discord so the thread will stay for as long as I’m here!

1 Like

:bulb:NEW ADDITION: Glow Ball Magic Overlays​:bulb:

You can find these overlays in the full collection here: Glow Ball Magic Overlays | Patreon

Find the FREE versions here (in the Overlays folder): DIZZYSHADOW FREE DRIVE - Google Drive

Remember: Credit is required in the chapter that you use these overlays in, thank you! :two_hearts: