“Hey Fallen! Where are you going? What about the fight!?” I shouted @UltimaW

1 Like

Fallen

“Forget about it!” @Ayu

Dark

“She’ll be fine. She’s just need cool off.” @UltimaW

1 Like

Kea

“Okay! We’re are we going now?” She asked Looking at Him her hair blowing in the wind She Looked into the distance Seeing Fallen walk away

@Ayu

Dark

“No idea. Do you have any place you wanna go to?” I asked, lifting my glasses with my finger. @UltimaW

1 Like

Kea

No…I’m not really Bothered" she said looking at him @Ayu

Dark

“Well… what do you usually do after school before you met me?” I asked, calmly. @UltimaW

Hiya! Can I join this rp?

1 Like

ORP Sorry There are No More Spots Available But You Can sign up on my latest Roleplay that still has Spots, It Called ~** I have no title **~

ok

Kea

“I went to the roof…To read” @Ayu

Dark

“'Reading? Don’t you do anything fun?” @UltimaW

1 Like

Kea

she smirks

" You know im the perfect height to punch you in your Nuts"
@Ayu

Dark

I rolled my eyes, “Uh huh, I can use my power to block it.” I said, crossing my arms @UltimaW

1 Like

Kea

“Mhm…” She started to Do a Innocent Look that he couldn 't Refuse “Would I really do that?” She said Innocently while giving the puppy eyes

@Ayu

Dark

“Nice try. I’ve seen plenty of girls do puppies eyes and trying to act innocent. No matter what, you do, it won’t work on me. You might’ve as well give up.” I said, crossing arms @UltimaW

1 Like

Kea

“Really~” she did the look she gave him when they first met

it was an Adorable, Yet flirty Smile With a Cute tone @Ayu

Dark

“Yes, really. You should know that I’ve been with lots of girls and guys. I already know what they’re like.” @UltimaW

1 Like