Magic Shelf! (Erm here’s 15 characters)

Dang Episode, slow down I can’t keep up :rofl:

Anyone have any good magical stories? Drop them here or go recommend on IG.

@SilverLady I know you don’t have IG but you know I had to :partying_face:

3 Likes

Haha, here’s a suggestion. Why don’t you make the post a little more lively? Like how @amberose does it. But, to remain on topic. I don’t know any stories that haven’t been featured already :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

Welp, I don’t know who that is and I don’t really go around searching how to make my posts lively like others. I just make it. Feel free to make your own lively post.

1 Like

I really wanna recomand my own but its not publish yet oh well there will be another shelf

What’s it about?

D*mn, they already released a new shelf? :flushed:
I honestly can’t think of much other than Rift by Natalie Sky, they’re specifically asking for characters with magical powers :thinking:

Idk lol they’ve been moving fast with these. I quit after this one :confounded:

1 Like

:joy: It’s not a bad thing, I’m happy that they’re giving an opportunity to everyone, I just can’t keep up :joy:

I knowww :crazy_face: can’t hate on their game :rofl:

1 Like

Aw, thank you so very much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate it since, as you pointed out, I don’t use IG. To any who might be checking this thread out, my story info is below.

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

a girl who finds a baby dragon and are been hunted by evil fairys.

Thanks for the thread @TamiRose! I’ll have to try and think of some stories to reccomend! :grin:

When Amber makes these threads she uses the same title (In The Works…) every time, and this way both us and the forum staff can easily identify it. The latter is pretty important, because lately Episode has actually selected many stories that we recommended in those threads. Besides this, she also shares the whole IG post so that all of us (even those who don’t have IG) could follow up. I’m pretty sure that’s why @LiyahxWrites made this suggestion, and not because you can’t make your own post as you like it.

Subverted by Epithet would be a perfect fit for this shelf.

9 Likes

Yep.

lol sounds good.

1 Like

@drusilla.d has a amazing story fantasy story of dragon lover it also has elements powers and dragon it’s definitely a great story would highly recommend :purple_heart:

1 Like

:woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

You’re right. I’ve read that and it’s good.

2 Likes

@Nick or @Sydney_H can you close this please. Thanks :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like