Magical/darkness Edit series Bhxddie eDitiOn LOL 😝

Ok sisters what’s UPPPPPPP so I decided to start a magical edit orb type Edit series.

It consists of
•Fire (taken by me sorry)
•Water/ice
•Earth
•Sunlight
•Darkness
•Vampires
•Witches
•Werewolf
•Sorcerer (gUY)
•Lmk if I missed some

So basically drop down your deets and if I pick your character I’ll make your edit and you can use it if you like. This is for my insta lol coz you know i want some aesthetic shii.

THIS IS NOT A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, its whichever character seems to fit the theme :wink:

This is not only for girl characters

*DONT GIMME LIKE 100 CHARACTERS I ONLY NEED ONE SIS aka your character deets thanks ~BHXDDIE

Edits might take a while since a sis finna be testing and pulling her real hair tf out

INK ONLY

7 Likes

I’d love to see this! :revolving_hearts: what’s your insta?

1 Like

Ksks I’m so happy :joy: it’s bhxddiewrites :arrow_down:

1 Like

Feel free to chance anything you want :smirk:

1 Like

Haha thank u I’ll get started on it soon pick a theme :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm. I like darkness :joy:

1 Like

Thank u :joy:

1 Like

Remember to pick a theme :star_struck::v:t3:

I think it would be cool to see the theme as earth !

1 Like

I didn’t know if you wanted ink or limelight so I attached both and if picked I would like the

Theme: Darkness

Ink

Limelight

1 Like

here sis, if u need one <3 hair color is chestnut but change anything else to what u need to if u use it bish

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry I forgot to say this is all iNk my bad

1 Like

Ooh thank you :slight_smile:

Oh okay!

1 Like

btw if i get picked and Darkness is already picked, can you possible do like werewolf…thats magical right

2 Likes

Theme: Vampire
Clothes: Any

1 Like

Yes it is haha thank u

1 Like

Skksks THOSE DEETS FIT PERFECTLY OMFG

1 Like

Thanks B

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like