Magicka - Help Me Reach 100 Reads, Reviewers Please!

Hey all! :wave:t2:
First things first, this is NOT a r4r thread (I already have one you can find on my profile to ask for r4r’s and promote your story). This thread is only for people who would like to take a moment to read my contest entry and give a little review to help me get to 100 reads. It would honestly mean so much to me and I would be so appreciative :pray:t2::heart:
I would also love to see any screenshots you may take especially after customizing Lucy :blush:

Here’s the info on my story:

Title Magicka: Within Her Soul
Author KylieJay
Genre Fantasy w/ action, adventure, drama
Features Full CC, overlays, some choices matter, LL style, 3 episodes with more coming soon.
Just when she’s reached her breaking point, Lucy stumbles across a world on the brink of war and everyone expects her to save them. Can she restore peace on Charkana and within herself?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5867673552224256

2 Likes

Hey dear :slight_smile:
Would you like to do r4r with me in exchange of reading my friend’s story:
Magicka : Save My Dream Wonderland by @tess.writes (insta)

Here is the link to her story :

episodeinteractive.com/s/4991285043462144

:sparkles:

1 Like

Hi! This thread is just meant for people who would freely like to read my story.
I have a wait list so far for people who want r4r’s. I’d that’s something you’re interested in, please read my first 3 episodes, send a screenshot when you’re done and I’ll add your friends story to my list❤️
You’re also more than welcome to check out my original thread to see where I’m at with my list (just click the drop down that says wait list) Thanks :blush::heart:

1 Like

I’ll do the review. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be amazing, thank you! :heart:

I’ve already read yours and given you a little promo on insta. If you haven’t already, please return the favour. Thanks x

1 Like

Hey! I had sent you my screenshots on IG and you replied haha I can send them to you again on here if you want! :blush:

HEHEHEHE ok just double checking!! I can’t remember everyone as I’ve read so many! If you already have HAVE A NICE DAY! Kisses xx

Yr story is on my list!!! Don’t worry you’re going to get there!!! READING YR NOW!

Lol no worries! I’m getting confused too on who’s read my story and if I still need to read theirs or not :joy: you have a wonderful day too! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Sorry for my misunderstanding. But don’t worry, I already started your first episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll give you a promo on Insta (already read it and LOVED it)

I appreciate that so much, thank you!!

1 Like

Bump!

Hopefully this helps :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m looking for people who would read all 3 of my episodes of my Magicka contest entry out of the goodness of their heart :pleading_face: because I’m sooo close to 100 reads! :pray:t2:
If you seriously want a r4r, then please know that you’ll have to wait because I currently have a list of like 5 other stories to read first and I don’t want anyone to get upset or think I cheated them. :worried:
Here’s my story’s info:

Magicka: Within Her Soul
KylieJay
IG @princesskjx3
3 episodes, full CC, LL style, advanced directing
Just when she’s reached her breaking point, Lucy stumbles across a world on the brink of war and everyone expects her to save them. Can she restore peace on Charkana and within herself?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5867673552224256

1 Like

I’ll check it out when my phone is done charging. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would appreciate that so much! Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:two_hearts:

1 Like

Okay! Please send a screenshot showing you read all 3 episodes and I’ll add your story to my list :blush: