Magicka: Rain Updates/Milestones/Other Stuff :)

Feel free to ignore this thread, I will just be posting updates for my story and milestones and other stuff like that here. If you want to leave some thoughts on my story or criticism feel free to do that as well. :slight_smile:

Updates:

Magicka: Rain Chapters 1-3 (Published March 13.)
Magicka: Rain Chapter 4 (Published around April 15.)
Magicka: Rain Chapter 5 (Published by May 1st.)
Magicka: Rain chapter 6,7,8 should be out May 15th or so.

Milestones:

100 Chapter reads as of April 17, 2020! :blob_hearts:

I have countdowns and sneak peeks on my writing account on my Instagram: @talesbyava_

5 Likes

Bump! :slight_smile:

In case anyone is wondering, I have about 12 minutes written/coded of chapter 5 so far . I have a lot more to go though. :sweat_smile:

Just about done with chapter 5, I’m just adding details and then I just have to get approvals and then I will publish. :slight_smile:

you deserve as many reads as you can get Ily :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! :pleading_face: :two_hearts: Ily more.

1 Like

Just waiting on approvals! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Chapter 5 out! :two_hearts:

1 Like

This story is everything, and the amount of overlays she uses is everything. And the directing. And the storyline. Everything.

Smoll Spoiler

1 Like

Ily :pleading_face::two_hearts:.

Bump! <3

Working on chapters 6,7, and 8 now! :slight_smile:

My plan to release 3 chapters by the 16th is v e r y difficult. :sweat_smile:

Most likely will publish 6 asap and then 7 and 8 together. <3

I just looked and I have 150 total chapter reads. I’m totally not crying or anything. Thank you so much to everyone who read it, even if you didn’t like it! <3

Chapter 6 is out. :slight_smile: Ignore the speech bubbles I was too lazy to spot them. Also, ignore the music. I will fix it tomorrow. :slight_smile:

I just hit 200 reads! Thank you everyone! :two_hearts: