Magicka Reading List!

Hey guys! I have published the 4th episode of my Magicka story and would love if you could check it out! Episode 5 is planned to be released in the next few days x

(Promote your stories below, this is not a read for read thread as I already have one of those open)

Title: Magicka: Witches Aren’t Real

Author: Raven Writes (@RavenWrites)

Genre: Fantasy

Description: They said your mother was crazy. But they were wrong. She was the only one who saw them coming. The witches are here and they are on a hunt…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4677352126873600 1

Cover:

1 Like

Episode 5 out now! Would love for you to check my story out!

:heart:

Hello everyone, I will just start by saying this isn’t a R4R thread!! I have way too many to catch up on right now and don’t want to be making unrealistic promises to authors. However, back on topic! My Magicka contest entry needs 7 reads to reach 100 (I had 21 reads before the contest so I technically need 121) and I know that so many people on here have been so supportive and read my story and I am so grateful! If anyone out there is free to read a story, I would be so unearthly happy!! I really hope I can get past the minimum reads for the contest and I need your help! Here are my story details:

Title: Magicka: Witches Aren’t Real

Author: Raven Writes (@RavenWrites)

Genre: Fantasy

Description: They said your mother was crazy. But they were wrong. She was the only one who saw them coming. The witches are here and they are on a hunt…

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4677352126873600 1

Cover:

(If I get to 121, I might get Instagram :wink:)

7 Likes

I’ll read it right now.

2 Likes

Thank you beautiful person :sob: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I have gotten mine but I still like to do r4r.

2 Likes

I’ll add yours to my reading list! Probably get to reading it tomorrow! I have many Magicka R4R’s too, but I think that I can fit your story in there too.

1 Like

Thank you so much beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Sure thing! I am sure I can fit yours in somewhere in my never ending R4R list :joy::joy: Will send ss when done x

1 Like

No problem! :heart: And if you have later time to read my contest entry Magicka: Nathaniel - The power of Light! I would really appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But there’s no rush love!

1 Like

It’s on my list :heart:

1 Like

Oh yeah. I am so happy I bought unlimited passes so I did not have to wait with all the r4r I have done

1 Like

That’s such a good idea! Too bad I’m broke :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I’m done reading all of the episodes. Good luck in the contest.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support! If you ever need anything, lemme know x

1 Like

I’m in the contest as well. Whenever you finish your r4rs. Just read Magicka: Awakening Lust it’s only 3 episodes.

1 Like

Ooh that’s actually on my list!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I hope you enjoy it. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’ll go read it now :blush:

1 Like

Tysm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart_eyes: