Magicka Stories' Thoughts ✨ 31/03

Excuse moi. I’m just going to go over to that corner and cry :sob::pleading_face::two_hearts: I’m happy to hear that you like my story!

1 Like

I have a lot of favourites too, and I might even add more later on :sweat_smile: In no particular order:

The Rise of Darkness: The plot is really intriguing because besides the fantasy elements, it contains a lot of adventure and twists. The characters are great, the dialogues are great, and of course, the directing is awesome too.

Art-Ache: This is a really unique concept: the MC is a witch who gets turned into a painting by another witch. I’m really excited to see what will happen now that she managed to break the curse. Such a great idea and great execution.

Transcendent: This story is so mysterious and I love that. Every time a question gets answered, a new one comes up, but this is not the only reason why I’m excited to see more. The other reason is that I know how good the author is at building up a story plot.

The Mighty Clueless: I would suggest this to anyone who likes fantasy-comedy, because this is pretty funny. The fact alone that the MC can’t do anything right while she had powers all along she didn’t know about is hilarious.

Clubhouse of the Cursed: I’m literally fangirling over this. Amazing. I don’t have much to add to what was said already, but like, read this story if you haven’t done it yet.

Forbidden Wasteland: I was already hooked by the story title, the description and by the fact that it has a male MC. And I wasn’t disapponted: I loved the plot, I loved the characters, especially the dynamic between the MC and the LI.

Black Heliconia: I can’t even imagine the effort put into this. I have to admit that I’ve always had a hard time with getting used to new art styles, but the fact that I enjoyed it this much means that this is great writing. Just for reference: it took me months to get used to Limelight, and a whole year for Spotlight :sweat_smile:

Balance Stones: Another great idea: the MC gets stuck in by a fantasy book, and since she is not in her best mood when this happens, and she’s pretty blunt anyway, I wonder how she will manage.

Princess Phillipa: It’s about a fairy princess who tries to live a normal life in the human world. I love her character because she’s bold, funny and pretty badass for a fairy princess. Like, would you try petting a dragon? Because she would.

10 Likes

Annie :blob_hearts: :sob: ily!

1 Like

Thank you both very much. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Tag me if you need help because wow, just wow.

Magicka: Black Heliconia

Deeply connected to African Culture, I lost count to the number of overlays, I have seen. A new twist to spotlight. I stan the fact that the MC is a herbalist’s apprentice.

I will link everything later :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: Later I will add my readings of this week :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

All the entries I have read have been amazing!

List of Favorites:

I think the one I liked the most so far is Magicka: The Ten. The characters are very relatable and I love them. I think I am the most similar to Jasper and a little bit similar to Addison.

The plot is very creative and original. The directing really makes the action scenes stand out.

The author did a very good job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s partially why I put it in my story because I would totally pet a dragon if it would let me, and you know, if they were real :laughing: :dragon: :fairy:

2 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Fairy Sugar Cutie Go

As Lana said, totally Sailor Moon Vibes
Cute outfits, a reminiscent from my childhood.

Daughter of the Seas
An awesome twist to Little Mermaid. Trying to revert the consequences of an impactful decision, the MC sets off on a journey of self-discovery, full of challenges and getting to know more about species who she heard lots about but knew little.

The Clockworks Heart

Amazing use of overlays, the mix between magic, technology and the period of time represented. It was a fantastic kind of different. I loved the hot balloons, the few glimpses of the past and future. I also have no words for the puppeteer show, it was so well direct and a nice way to explain how important the clockwork heart is and its story.

Nathaniel

Yay, male MC. I’m certainly wicked, I like that every character has its own magic “circle”. Smooth directing and fun story to read.

Witches aren’t Real

Another concept out of the box. MC is a chosen to become something else. Dwelling with the consequences of her mother’s visions, she is thrown to the middle of more than she is ready to handle for now.

Awakening Lust

So I read Episode 3 not everyone is like they first seem. A whole mess from a reckless decision, as many entries I’m eager to know how it keeps going.

The Mirror Traveler

Magic Beings who live in another planets, a lurking villain who can do what it’s only expected from Royal Family. I loved the insight on MC’s professional life. The outro scene with the mirror warnings is so dope! Why was I left hanging the end of the episode 3 :sob:

Princess Phillipa

As a follower of Annie’s recommendations thread, I was already super interested. I was not disappointed and I have to add even if there was an option to not pet the Dragon, I would have done it anyway. :smiling_imp:

I loved the use of filters to add impact to scenes. The MC is such a badass. The poor girl got hurt because I attracted another dragon, ups. I had some issues with the final mini game maybe I didn’t understand but I had no arrow to dodge…

6 Likes

Yesss. The Clockworks Heart is amazing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for everything! I’m so happy you enjoyed my story.:sob:

1 Like

Awh thank you so much, Nessya. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :black_heart::blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, it means a lot that you enjoyed it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for tagging me and my story. Hope you enjoyed my story!!!

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart:Thanks for reading Forbidden Wasteland. Hope you enjoyed my story. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Sorry for the cliffhanger (I swear I will get killed for it; I feel it :joy:) but I am so glad you enjoyed it :heart::heart:

1 Like

If you need protection tell me :triumph:
Your life is more valuable than a story.
Besides, you would not be able to write if you aren’t alive. :smirk:

1 Like

You have a point there! :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Magicka: 'Cubusome

First of all, the forgotten cubi are brought to the spotlight!
Funny story with a MC who struggles to accept himself and wishes to have the strength to fight for his dreams.

Magicka: Serpentine

I loved the first scene inspired on Harry Potter, asthonishingly directed. A mage cursed into an animal form who works together with his host as a Card Reader. I like Faust, despite feeling that he was not cursed without a good reason

@lanafrazer_episode and @Madhu, sorry for tagging you.
Serpentine is really close to 100 (when I checked it had 83 reads), I know this thread will not help much but if you could promote it on Instagram I would appreciate it

3 Likes

@Nessya I already promoted Serpentine on lana_epi_reads which is my offical Ig page for all episode stories that you can send to me to read and post.

1 Like