Magicka : what is your story about?

Hey you guys, Share your Magicka stories with everyone in the episode community, tell us what its about and share your posters too if you have made them. I would personally love to know about all your stories and share mine with you!

10 Likes

I am getting a drawn cover done. but here is my cover until then.

Going home from work I find an unconscious man, waiting for the ambulance I don’t see a magic creature sneaking into my bag, now I need to hide from the fairies hunting me.

not the best discription but its hard to fill in when you have limit words

choices: yes
full cc: yes
art scenes: yes (optional to see so you dont have to if you dont want to )
mini-games: YES
directing: awsome
grammar: … I try I really try. and have a prof reader cant do more.
diffrent endings: not at this point.

7 Likes

A fantasy/comedy inspired by a mix of Batman, Family Guy and Harry Potter.

After consuming tainted magic as a dare back at the school of Magic and Artistry, Zero is given super powers which he uses to assist police on a daily bases. But with every hero, there’s also enemies :dizzy_face:

8 Likes

its not publish yet (also I think I have read your story)

3 Likes

Please stop asking for R4R on threads that does not require R4R. This is @Shesonepisode thread about what our contest entry Is about, stories don’t get publish until the deadline, so have to wait to do R4R later on, just saying because you’re going off topic.

7 Likes

Up! Up & awayyyyy!!! Lol, I love super hero stories. I can’t wait for these entries to come soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You again! :joy::joy:

And thanks, so excited to post it! I’m half way through episode 1

2 Likes

Here’s the description for my story, “Magicka: The Rarity.” I don’t have a cover yet.

In a world where every person is granted one power at birth, you are gifted with the rarest ability of them all. How will you choose to use it? (CC) (LGBTQ)

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: girl, I am EVERYWHERE. Lol.

That’s great! Can’t wait til it’s out. :blush: :joy:

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Quick where’s the disappearing magic :joy: oh hang on, I’m gonna send you something on Instagram :joy:

2 Likes

amazing threads everywhere yay girls will post mine soon!

2 Likes

Name: Magicka: Hidden world
Author: Dominique Seth Da Silva
Genre: fantasy
Choices: matter
Description: life as an orphan seems fair, until a strange Scotsman tells Zelena that her parents need her to come back to her real home in Woodbridge. Although she is confused and unwilling to accompany him, she is taken back to Woodbridge: an entire magical kingdom hidden within the Knysna forest. And within Woodbridge awaits an entire hidden world of magic, warriors and creatures. One question remains: why does Zelena remember nothing about this world?

9 Likes

oo i saw this on insta! I am already attracted to the description girl!

4 Likes

Oh you’ll love it

3 Likes

Very cool cover and it is an interesting description! Can’t wait to read it.

2 Likes

Nice one! It sounds really cool! Send me a link once you’ve published it!

1 Like

Will do x

2 Likes

Really? Did you like it?

1 Like

Ooooo! Sounds interesting.

2 Likes

I love the cover! :scream::heart: