2 Likes

Thank you! :speak_no_evil:

That means a lot :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Here we go! This will be my first time entering the contest too!

• Title: Magicka: Reign of the Shadow Kitsune
  • Description: An imbalance in powers of Light and Dark kitsunes brings war. 1 Mistold Prophecy. Drops of blood to be shed. Only one person can solve it all but what if that person is born evil? (I donā€™t know if its good lmao)
  • CC: Limited
  • Cover: It was done by an amazing friend @ArtisticWaffle I love this amazing piece of hers ahh!

Thatā€™s all! Looking forward for the other entries too!

7 Likes

Ohhh itā€™s different. Never really read about Kitsunes before! Excited to read it :)))

2 Likes

Ahhh that looks so amazing it all works so well together! Iā€™m so happy for you! Iā€™m glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

ty girl!

1 Like

i dont like it i love it girl! :scream: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

When do you have to have them published by??

1 Like

When are the stories due

1 Like

March 16 is the deadline

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be entering since Iā€™m busy with school but weā€™ll see.

Title: The Fox and His Maid

Plot: You are on a school field trip doing a study on ancient folklore, but you notice an abandoned shrine. What happens when you accidentally summon an ancient deity?!

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Action

3 Likes

Thank you! You must definitely enter! There is so much potential with this contest

4 Likes

Iā€™m super glad !!! Thank you

3 Likes

Guys Iā€™m honestly loving all the posters and story descriptions! I canā€™t wait to read them, wish you all good luck for the competition.

2 Likes

Thanks, my story is called Fortune Falls
Itā€™s about the great granddaughter of a leprechaun

1 Like

This is specifically for the Magicka contest, not stories in general.

3 Likes