Magix Turtle’s Outline Contest! (Win art prizes!)

THIS THREAD WAS ORINGINALLY MEANT TO BE MADE BY @MAGIXQUEENIE BUT DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, I MADE IT! So this thread is in first perspective of Queenie.:grin::grin:

No one may use this list of tags. Even with credit. If you would like you gather some tags, get them yourself, please.

And after months of consideration, here is mine and @Turtle_Cat

OUTLINE CONTEST!

So let’s get down to it!:clap:

RULES you must read ALL.

1. No drama, at all. We can’t stand it nor can anyone else so don’t do it.
  2. Give us CREDIT. If we find any pictures of our outlines without credit, we will hunt you down and flag you :eyes:
  • Credit is given by keeping our watermarks, adding our names whenever you share it.
  1. Do not attempt to steal our outlines - we work hard on our drawings and would like to have no theft, thanks. If you post it, you must tag us in it. If you use it as your pfp, it is required you credit use in your description according to who’s outline you used.
  2. Do not attempt to steal people’s ideas - it’s sad and everyone hates it.
  3. You can modify the outlines as long as it still recognizable as our outlines.
  4. The DEADLINE is the 1st of March so submit before then.
  5. You may enter each outline ONCE but you can color more than one.
  6. No off-topic-ness! Let’s only discuss on this thread things that have to do with this outline contest.
  7. Use the password - Turtle Queen

HOW TO CREDIT: (steps)

1. Keep our watermarks, or make it in a place where you can see it clearly!
  2. When you set it, you put who’s outline it is. (Example: outline of my pfp made by @turtle.epy)
  3. If it is Turtle Cat’s outline, then you credit her as @turtle.epy. If it is MagixQueenie’s, then @MagixQueenie (forums)

WINNERS AND PRIZES

There will be 2 winners!

1st Place - An art scene or cover (Ink or LL) by MagixQueenie, and PFP from Turtle and a collab edit from both of us.

2nd Place - A PFP from Turtle Cat and a collab from both of us.

OUTLINES

Now for the moment, you have been waiting for…
@MagixQueenie’s outline:

@Turtle_Cat’s outline:

Outlines Coloured Examples:
Examples of both our work
Queenie’s

Turtle’s

If either of our watermarks is removed in any way, please add them back on…

Our watermarks:

MagixQueenie’s:
Turtle Cat’s:

Tags:

@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Cassandra_Dean @Bethany1 @anj @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @keiji @sofia2 @puma @appleqrl @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @Jayl @anon89987562 @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @Turtle_Cat

(Feel free to add anymore down below.:point_down:)
Please ask any questions you may have!
Enjoy coloring and we look forward to the entries.:heart::heart:

40 Likes

Will definitely be joining. Thanks for the tag. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Joining, thanks for the tag!Turtle Queen :crown:

2 Likes

Glad to hear :heart:

3 Likes

Np :heart:

1 Like

Turtle Queen

2 Likes

I’ll join
Turtle Queen

3 Likes

Joiningg Turtle Queen

2 Likes

turtle queen

2 Likes

Turtle queen!!!

2 Likes

Joining Turtle Queen

1 Like

Ill join❤ Turtle Queen

2 Likes

I’ll join if I have time! Thanks for the tag!

2 Likes

Turtle queen

1 Like

Probably joining! Turtle Queen

2 Likes

I’m so bad at this type of art so I won’t join but I just wanna say good luck and I LOVE the outlines :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awww! Thank you so much!

Hey, practice makes perfect, use then whenever you wanna have some practice.:wink::grin:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart:

I tend to try all the types of art so feel free to join if you want to try something new :blue_heart:

2 Likes

You both make some good points haha! Well I’ll see if I have the time and energy to try something out :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Joining! Turtle Queeeeeen

3 Likes