MAIN CHARACTER - design help

hi guys so i am really stumped on how i want my character to look i feel like i am always remaking the same character

so my character has blood relate powers it would help so much if you guys could create what you think a episode character with blood powers would like it would really help me create her

(limelight)

3 Likes

ink or ll?

1 Like

limelight :relaxed:

okay haha give me a sec to look up ll details haha I haven’t tried ll lol

1 Like

thank you !!

1 Like

i can help, ive never done limelight but I can give it a try lol

1 Like

thank you :laughing:

any requests at all? Limelight is so new to me haha so do you want anything special added to her?

1 Like

nope go crazy :joy:

ooo okay haha, this’ll be fun.

1 Like

Okay sooooo, honestly this was really hard only because ll has so many options like wthhh, buuuuut I tried haha.

So for my thoughts was that when she uses her powers her lips and eyes turn like a red color and stuff idk I feel that that’d be cool haha, but here ya go. Also it was lowkey hard to picture this lol

1 Like

Also I’m sorry if any of your characters look like the one I did haha

one does infact but you character is still really cute :star_struck:

oh dang sorry lol haha, do you have any suggestions? that I could do :))

1 Like

maybe red eyes idek :sob:

1 Like

i made her eyes red bc you said she has blood related powers but idk lmao. this is how I imagined her by what you said :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha you’re good lol

shes hot :laughing: what skin tone did you use

i used gold 03

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: