Cancer is a Killer Story Character Club!

Hi everyone! So… I’m creating a story about a girl named Daisy who has cancer. The story is basically about Daisy’s journey fighting cancer. There is mainly drama and romance.

This thread is now going to be used to keep you guys posted on the progress of my story! There will be updates! Here I will ask for your opinions of many things!
P.S I might also ask for help and other things like overlays.

Where is the form?

1 Like

I would love to fill it out for you but there Isn’t a link to a form… I would love to be your characters best friend if possible

1 Like

Hello! I would love to be one of her best friends, but there isn’t any form, lol.

2 Likes

Hi @ChayChay and @Alexwrites! Sorry I forgot to put the link! I just put it up now! Good luck! xx :joy::grin: lol!

1 Like

Submitted

1 Like

Thanks so much! xx

1 Like

It would be pretty awesome to be a main character, but I wouldn’t mind mine being a background character either. I’ll fill out the form now.

1 Like

There is enough room for 10 main character so you will probably be one! xx

1 Like

Submitted!! :heart:

1 Like

Submitted…

1 Like

@WinterMoon05, @ChayChay, @HermanEpisode, @S.Dsana and @anj! Thank you all so much! It means a lot to me that you all want to help! I will make sure that you all get an important part! xxx P.S Please recommend this thread to all your friends as the character opportunity closes tomorrow and I still need 11 places to fill! xx

4 Likes

Hi @Alexwrites! The form is up now! xx

Submitted :smile:

1 Like

SUBMITTED.
hope I’ll get a chance to be in your story!:heart:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you!! I can’t wait to read your story! :heart:

~ Winter :snowflake:

1 Like

Thank you! Waiting to read your story :blush:

1 Like