Makayla's Text Overlays 💕✨ (CLOSED)

Uploading: Add a heading (4).png…

Hi and welcome to my text overlays shop! This is my first ever shop and I’m not sure if it’ll go anywhere LOL, probably not, but I’m here to help with text overlays if you need them! :blob_hearts:

Read below to find out more about my shop!!

Rules!! Super important! Click here!
  • Absolutely no thread hopping! This means you cannot ask for a text overlay that you’ve already asked for in another shop. That is very disrespectful to the other shop and I.
  • Please do not rush me! Depending on how long the text overlay is, it might take me a bit to finish your text overlays. If you need it by a certain time, please let me know! I’ll usually finish it in a week’s time.
  • Credit must be given through my forums name, please. @makayla_episode711
  • PASSWORD INFO: The password is Avocado and please blur it. If the password is incorrect, if you did not put a password, or if the password is not blurred, I will decline the request until you fix the mistake.
  • Fill out the forms correctly and make sure to not leave out any important details I may need to know!
  • Please be polite and do not steal other’s text overlays! This is a safe place and everyone should feel welcome here.
  • FINALLY, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY REQUEST THAT IS GIVEN! Please don’t get upset if I do as it’s probably because my life is getting a little hectic.

Examples here!

More examples coming soon!

Wondering what type of fonts are available? Click here!

More fonts coming soon! Be on the lookout! :eyes:

Form here!

You need this exact form when making a request. If anything different, I will let you know to change it.

Put what you would like for your text overlay here (Title, Chapter #, Character name, etc) ((You can make up to 2 requests only. For example, you can request the title of your story and a chapter #))

Would you like it separate as in word for word (might take longer) or do you want it altogether (Put answer here.)

Which font would you like? (Put answer here.)

What color would you like your text overlay to be? (Put answer here.) ((If a specific color, leave a reference as to what you want that color to be so I can get an exact match.))

Deadline? (Put answer here.) ((Put N/A if no deadline. Your request should be done in about a week. If it is not, please contact me either through this shop or you can privately pm me.))

How will you credit me? (Put answer here.) ((Credit is accepted only through a reader message or at the end of the episode/chapter.))

Password (Put password here.) ((Remember to blur it.)

Any extra details you would like me to know. (Put answer here.)

Extra Info!

I also do overlays from backgrounds (ONLY THE BACKGROUNDS OFF EPISODE PORTAL) but I am fairly new at making overlays from backgrounds. If you would like an overlay from a background, you can privately pm me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

WAITLIST (I can only take 5 people at a time for right now!)

ANY QUESTIONS, YOU CAN PM ME PRIVATELY OR ASK THEM DOWN BELOW!

As this is my first ever shop and I’m new to the forums, please be patient with me LOL. This might be such a flop but hopefully I can help some people out. :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

3 Likes

Omds, I was thinking of wanting some text overlays for my story :joy: :joy:. I would like to request 5 text overlays (separate btw).

Put what you would like for your text overlay here

1. Step One
  2. Step Two
  3. Step Three
  4. Step Four
  5. Step Five

Would you like it separate as in word for word (might take longer) or do you want it altogether
I don’t get what you mean :sweat_smile:.

Which font would you like?
Bangers

What color would you like your text overlay to be?
Mahogany Red

Deadline? I kind of need it this week, probably before Wednesday. But if it takes longer is fine :))

How will you credit me? ReaderMessage as I put it.

Password Avocado

Any extra details you would like me to know.

Can the text have black or white outlines because I feel like red without anything is a little too plain and dry :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:.

I’ll be happy to do your request! Super excited, I’ll get started on it right now!

And as for the second question, I meant if you would like it altogether in one overlay. So altogether would be like “Step One” in one image. Separate would be like “Step” in one image and “One” in another image and so on like that. I hope that makes sense, LOL, it’s a bit harder for me to explain online. HAHA

And, just for a confirmation for the color you would like, let me know if this color is okay! If it’s not, just let me know and try sending your own image of the color you would like :)))

Color

I would like it all together (I thought you meant without spaces and everything so I was questioning :sob:)

Yes the color is fine with me :)).

Perfect! I’ll get started today and it should be done late night tomorrow! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, thank you girl!

1 Like

So sorry it took longer than expected! Check your pms for your request! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! i would like to request :cowboy_hat_face:

Hi! Your art is stunning actually!

Put what you would like for your text overlay

1. We need to leave
  2. She remembers everything

What font?

1. For the first word SUNDAY
  2. For second word PLAYLIST SCRIPT

Would you like it separate as in word for word (might take longer) or do you want it altogether
As two separate words please!

What color would you like your text overlay to
White

Deadline
N/A

How will you credit me?
At the end of every chapter it’s used in

password avacodo