Make a Character for my story!

Hi, I am making a story and I came to what always happens… I can’t think of characters! So I thought hey what if I put people into my story I know! I made my family and some of my friends but I only added about 9 people and most of them didn’t work and I ended up with 4… This is when I finally thought that I could have it where people could make themselfs or make a random Character it doesn’t really matter, so if you want to help with making characters please do this

1 Like

Hi there! I’ve submitted a form and hope to be a character. Good luck to you and your story!

Thanks!

Hey, I submitted to your form. Tell me more about your story!

Alrighty, I filled it out so you have more to choose from. I look forwards to seeing your story!

Thanks both of you! I don’t know everything but I have worked out this, The main Character is also the villain, I have made some of Episode one and I plan on calling it “Friend or Fo” but I am still a little half and half for that

1 Like

If you mean “Fo” as in someone who is an enemy, It’s actually spelled “Foe.” Just wanted to let you know so you don’t have a potential typo.

I realized that after I did enter on the message… Lucky the story still says Foe

1 Like