🎲 Make A Story Title Using Your Initials 🎲

Hey, so I’m sorta down in the dumps and I thought why not create a game in the meantime. HERE, you’d list your initials (your first and your last name, can include a middle name if you like) and write up a title that starts with those letters (I’ll show an example in a second). Feel free to add a story description as well (and a genre).

Ex.

S.K.C

Super Kid Cries

Description: He’s a kid who gained super powers in an immoral way…one of his powers happens to be an ear shattering cry that drives all of his enemies mad but then he finds out his powers are killing him at a rapid pace…

Genre: Action

Apologies if this is a duplicate and I’m sure it’s in the right category. Also, note these are FAKE stories.

:black_heart: :white_heart: :heart:

31 Likes

Imma gonna do two since I have an unofficial middle name (long story)

N.L
Never Listen

Plot: Always ignored by her peers and parents, (Y/N) spends her senior year plotting her ultimate stand to make sure everyone notices…
Genre: Horror? :sweat_smile:

N.M.L
Not My Life

Plot: You had the perfect life, perfect partner, perfect friends and family until life literally shatters in front of your eyes.
Genre: Drama/Fantasy

6 Likes

Always Kept Stolen

Plot; Anelia was always hidden away from the world. Her family locked her up, away. That is until she was kidnapped because of something she possessed, that no one in her world did… true love…

Genre; Mystery, romance

5 Likes

G.P

Gaining Pretty

Adeline is ready for a huge transformation! She wants to get rid of her nerdy look. Will you help her gain the term “Pretty”? CC

tags: makeover,

3 Likes

C. M. P.

Claires Murderous Plans

Claire was always quietly hidden in the backdrop but now she’s taking center stage. When a detective finds out about her murderous schemes, will he put an end to them? Or join in?

Mystery/Horror

4 Likes

T.S.M.

The Saucy Merchant

Farmers markets are your favorite place to go in the city. Little did you know that you were going to meet a smooth-talking hot sauce merchant that would spice up more than your dinner.

Genre: Romance/Comedy

6 Likes

Opposite Life

Story: Simplicity is the secret to your life and you couldn’t be happier, until’ one day everything and everyone you know changes into the opposite of what they are. How will you get what you had back?

Genre: Drama

12 Likes

This isn’t promote your story love x

I don’t think they’re promoting their story. I think they decided to go all out for this game and make a cover :smile:

14 Likes

K.B.D

Killing Baby Daddy

A story about a girl who gets pregnant and her baby daddy betrays her. She goes all yandere and kills her baby daddy.

Genre: Horror

4 Likes

They’re just playing the game. I looked at the app and it’s not an actual story

4 Likes

GASC

Girl ate sea cucumber

There once was a girl who liked cucumbers. What happens when she eats a sea cucumber by mistake.

6 Likes

Ohhh, ok

2 Likes

Oh, ok sry

1 Like

Zero Nights Memorable

Description: There was a girl who has a boring life and everything was so blah. And she ended up being so bored she fell asleep for fifty years.

Genre: Comedy

(I really don’t know where I was going with this)

3 Likes

W.A.G

I’ve got nothing lmao

1 Like

M A M
My Adorable Mother

lmaokook

1 Like

An idea: War Against Ghosts :ghost: :fire:

3 Likes

C-B-L
Can’t Be Loved