Make an Overlay Please

Hi, I am in need of a noticeboard that has a heart shaped piece of paper in the centre of the board.

@FlowerGriefer :wink: She’s the best creating such beautiful, epic stuff :heart:

2 Likes

Damn being a new Mum I got a foggy brain, @FlowerGriefer had already made me a blank noticeboard. My bad!

1 Like

That’s fine, she is sooooo amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yep, I think I’ll just do a narrator bit to describe the note, to pretend it was there. She was quick to give it to me.

1 Like

I can make a heart on the board if you still want it. :heart::tulip:

You are seriously giving me a big head! You are the amazing one around here. :sparkling_heart::dizzy::tulip:

1 Like

If you could that be great!

1 Like

Sure thing. What would you like to look like? :tulip:

We are both amazing :sunglasses: :sunflower:

1 Like

Yeah, we’re awesome. :sunglasses::tulip:

1 Like

This overlay you gave me
Notice%20board https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/4/5/c/45cbc43c13b3ed2eca0489e9394dd2340414fba6.png
Then in the centre a medium sized heart that will be the flyer.

Okay. Do you want the flyer to say anything or just a red heart? :tulip:

If you can have something written, that would be great but if it’s too hard, I can use a Narrator speech bubble instead. The words would be ‘Singles Ready to Mingle’

1 Like

Cool I got you. :+1::tulip:

1 Like

If you want anything changed or some random other flyers on the board just holler. :tulip:

Singles Board

Singles%20Board

1 Like

Oh I love it!!! Yeah maybe 1 or two random post it notes. It’s suppose to be in a School staffroom.

1 Like

Okay, no problem. :+1::tulip:

Okay how about this one? :tulip:

Singles%20Board%20V2

1 Like

Love it, Thank you. So credit your forum name or IG name?

1 Like