Make Believe cover contest! (LGBTQ+)

Hi! So Iโ€™ve never hosted a cover contest before :sleepy::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: and Iโ€™m kinda nervous, but if no one enters this weโ€™re gonna pretend it never happened :smiley:
story name: Make Believe
description: ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ, ๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐žโ€™๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž, ๐€ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐€๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž.
Arya is pan and Astrid is lesbian
characters:

Summary

rules!
It can be edited or drawn
No copying others!!
Must include both characters!
**Deadline is December 31! Please dm me if you need more time! **

What the winners will get:
1st place: an edit/ pfp with 2 people
2nd place: an edit/ pfp with 1 person

Here are some random tags:
@xxOlivia_Meganxx @lynne.harper @MMG @Theebee2004 @amber.writes @StarLuna @granolias @wherearetheturtles @episode.daaisy @episode.jeimy @hollywood.episode @LemonProductions @Golden.aura
Sorry if you didnโ€™t want to be tagged!

PEOPLE ENTERING
@Your_girl.kay
@xxOlivia_Meganxx (maybe)
@tasha_episodee (maybe)

8 Likes

Iโ€™ll try!

Iโ€™d like to enter please

1 Like

@epy.love

hi, so the outline about is not from an outline contest, it is from my outline shop. It was a request to @PropertyofNae and I would appreciate if you could tell me that you asked for her permission to use it? As it is hers. Also, if she allows you to keep it posted as an example, please put my name below (especially considering you have taken off the watermark). I donโ€™t want my outlines getting lost and used for the wrong things. Thank you :))

6 Likes

Sorry but I donโ€™t join cover contests :sparkles: Could you remove me from the tags?

2 Likes

Yes Iโ€™m sorry!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Yes ofc!

Okay!

1 Like

Okay! Sounds good!

1 Like

No worries, glad thatโ€™s cleared up :chef:

1 Like

Hey, Iโ€™m not good with ink sorry, this is the best I can do. Good luck with finding a cover!
Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 2.37.58 PM

1 Like

Okay thank you it looks amazing!

1 Like

hate to still be bothering you, but you still havenโ€™t properly credited me above or removed it if you donโ€™t have permission for @/PropertyofNae

2 Likes

Okay Iโ€™ll do that now!

1 Like

If itโ€™s alright could you take it down? Iโ€™d just like it to be original/not used by someone else since itโ€™s of my character :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes ofc!

1 Like

Iโ€™ll try enter

1 Like

Bump :heart:

1 Like

Okay thank you!!!

1 Like

Might join! :))

1 Like