Make Character fit in scene

I would like some help on a scene, when my character runs in she is larger than the other character and the whole scene is off can anyone help.

This is the scene

EXT. PET SHOP - DAY
@zoom reset
@cut to zone 2
@KATRINA enters from right to screen right AND KATRINA is run_super_speed_loop
@KATRINA spot 1.015 277 79
@JORDAN spot 1.029 10 95 in zone 3
@JORDAN moves to layer 3
@JORDAN is talk_phone_angry_loop
@KATRINA is faint

JORDAN (talk_phone_angry_loop)
I want it done! I am the...

@JORDAN is react_shocked_gasp

@KATRINA is idle_lay_facedown_loop_rear

ADMIN if not in right place please move

1 Like

Unfortunately, you can’t directly spot a character with the enter command. You have to do smth like this

@CHARACTER walks to spot - then CHARACTER walks to spot - AND CHARACTER does it while AND CHARACTER faces left/right then CHARACTER is animation AND CHARACTER faces left/right

Avoid using the is command when doing stuff like these, it can mess up your code.

2 Likes

What does that mean?

2 Likes

What does what mean?

1 Like

everything you just said? Lucille is running into scene but bigger than my male mc and i want them the same size it wont fix for me

2 Likes

I know that, I’m trying to say bc you used this command.

Which is the problem why the male is bigger than the other. When using that command, it won’t scale correctly and it’ll mess up the code.

That’s why I gave you an example of this. For you to use.

Hopefully you understand what I’m saying now. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Using “enters from” or even the “stands screen ___” commands use the default scale size of 1.280. If you want your characters to enter the scene with a different scale size, you have to spot direct them offscreen somewhere then make them walk to a spot onscreen.

Read this guide here and scroll down to “walking with spot direction”

2 Likes

kinda. I didnt mean to sound dumb. Im still trying to get my stories in order before i publish them.

1 Like

You didn’t sound dumb at all. I understand, it’s hard when you get introduced to new things. It’s totally fine. 🤷

But the reply above you I think you should follow.

okay i think i fixed it but when she enters she is big then she get to the right size when she enters the scene what am i doing wrong?

EXT. PET SHOP - DAY
set format cinematic
@zoom reset
@cut to zone 3
@KATRINA enters from left to spot 0.816 183 101 AND KATRINA is run_super_speed_loop
@KATRINA faces right
@JORDAN spot 0.835 254 113 in zone 3
@JORDAN moves to layer 3
@JORDAN is talk_phone_angry_loop
@KATRINA is faint

JORDAN (talk_phone_angry_loop)
I want it done! I am the...

@JORDAN is react_shocked_gasp

@KATRINA spot 1.280 368 -31 in zone 3
@KATRINA moves to layer 2

1 Like

Put this into your code.

@KATRINA spot - AND KATRINA moves to layer 2 then KATRINA walks to spot 0.816 183 10 in zone 3 in 2 AND KATRINA does it while run_super_speed_loop

And erase this, put that code that I gave you into the same line you have that code that I just quoted. @Jess2012

And the - part is where you have to enter a offscreen spot for the character so the readers can’t see them.