Make that celebrity as an Episode character!

Hello :hearts:

So…I don’t think anyone has made this kinda thingy before also…Does it count as a forum game lol?.

Here’s how this works. I will post a pic of a famous person and you will have to recreate them as an Episode character.

Keep in mind this: Most celebrities have had different looks over the years (Freddie Mecury for example), so just make them look like the pic I send of them, no need to recreate all of their looks from all over the years :joy:

You will have one week to send the picture and the person who makes the character that looks the most like that celebrity will get an edited profile pic or a splash done by the lovely and boring me (you can see an example of my work here :upside_down_face:)

I’ll wait for five people to join before posting the first pic :blush:

Feel free to ask me anything if you don’t understand how this works cuz I’m bad at explaining xD. Also, please be kind to one another :hearts:

Joining this week:

@rleyva -
@dani.elle - Submitted
@zali.creates - Submitted
@CoraMae - Submitted
@lexor -
@Grimm_writez - Submitted
@applejacks - Submitted
@erosinair -

:hearts:

16 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

This sounds interesting. Will you be doing this weekly?

3 Likes

If there will be at least five people that would like to join every week, then sure :hearts:

2 Likes

Okay. Unfortunately I can’t join this week, but if you do continue next week, and don’t mind @ing me, I’ll be able to join then.

2 Likes

Alrighty :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll join (:
Do I understand this right, we don’t have to draw or something like that, we simply have to create a character that looks like a celebrity?

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

I think I have time! I will join!

2 Likes

I might join this. Who picks the celebrity?

2 Likes

I’ll pick them :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Can I join??

2 Likes

Ofc :hearts:

2 Likes

Can I join too?

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

When you give us our celebrity do we have to create it in ink or LL

3 Likes

Whichever you prefer and/or think has the most suitable features to create that celebrity :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Can I join?

2 Likes

Sure :smile:

2 Likes

can i join too?

2 Likes