Yes it was untilā€¦

2 Likes

Untilā€¦?

2 Likes

No need to talk bout that

2 Likes

Sure, sorry :blush:

1 Like

Jaffree star, juvias place and pat McGrath labs are my faves :revolving_hearts::star_struck:

1 Like

Donā€™t know if anyone cares about this :joy:

But okay so I absolutely love makeup but I noticed when I use big brands like urban decay, Anastasia, etc. for the eyeshadow palettes. I guess since they have really good pigmented eyeshadows they also use a lot of chemicals in it. So anyways I found out my skin was super sensitive and Iā€™m probably allergic to those makeup products with harsh chemicals :sob::skull:

However, I found a solution to my makeup problem with the brand ā€œ100% pureā€ where they make all organic makeup products :heart_eyes: I definitely recommend it for those who have sensitive skin or just love organic products in general :ok_hand::joy:

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m so sorryā€¦ Allergies can be so annoying!
Iā€™m glad you found the perfect brand for your sensitive skin, tho! And because of it, you can still do the thing you love! :rose:

1 Like

Well i dont really have a favorite brand, I just buy products based on whatā€™s cruelty-free and has worked well for me in the past

But my favorite part of makeup would have to be highlighter! It just makes the whole look pop! :star_struck:

1 Like

Highlighter is my favorite too! I also love blush and lip gloss :fire:

1 Like

I like makeup from the pound shop because itā€™s all I can afford :joy:

1 Like

Some of the products there are sooo good! Like Elf brand!

Profusion and beauty treats have great eyeshadow pallets. I own three but my favorite is their mermaid dreams so much glitterā™„
L.a color I own every lipstick shade and every eyeshadow pallet.

1 Like

Which Lipstick color is your favorite?

Rimmel is probably my favourite because itā€™s good quality MU & itā€™s cheap af :joy::100:

1 Like

Cool! Which of their products is your favorite?

1 Like

Their creamy MATTE Lipstick line: In love
Dry matte: Sultry

1 Like

Oh, these colors are stunning! :star_struck:

I love the foundations & concealers but tbf I donā€™t really wear eyeshadow and I only own dark lipsticks! :boom::grin:

{the contour sticks are good 2}

1 Like