MakeUp! - favorite cosmetics brand

I like the base too and I don’t know how to put an eyeshadow on :joy:

1 Like

literally same I always end up looking like Capt Jack Sparrow or a panda :joy::pirate_flag:

1 Like

@Kotori.episode
I think u might like this thread :blush:

2 Likes

Oh my :joy:
I used pink eyeshadows once and I was looking like Joker :joy:

1 Like

Milani in the color adorable is super pretty too.

1 Like

the only time i’ll touch eyeshadow is October 31st :ghost::joy:

1 Like

Yep, I’ll look scary without even trying :joy:

1 Like

furthest I go with my eye MU is mascara :joy:

1 Like

Exactly, and even that sometimes ends up looking bad :joy:

1 Like

oml when it smudges onto your foundation and you have to take it off around your eye and re apply it onto the red patch :sob::rage:

1 Like

I know right :hot_face:

1 Like

All the MU I wear :arrow_down: - ignore my hair I was re dyeing it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

--------------------------

3 Likes

First of all: you are stunning girl! :star_struck:
Second of all: That highlighter is bomb!

1 Like

awh that’s so sweet thank you :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
& it’s Rimmel highlighter :rofl:

1 Like

Of course! :blush:
I’ll put it on my wishlist then!

1 Like

I love makeup but I don’t like to spend tons of money on it so I found that drugstore brands are the best way to go. Overall, my favorite drugstore and name brand makeup would have to be Anastasia, Estee Launder, Rimmel, Maybelline, covergirl, NYX, BareMinerals, and L’oreal. Overtime I’ve saved up so much makeup I have everything you could think of lol.

1 Like

Yeah, makeup can become an addict pretty quickly :grimacing::joy:

Awww thanks for tagging me :heart:

And yeah, I love makeup, I am actually a makeup lover!!!:heart:
My favorite makeup brand is mainly from Korea. I love Etude House, It’s skin, TonyMoly, Innisfree, etc. I also use American brand such as Too faced, Kat Von D or Benefit.

What I like the most from makeup is doing my eyebrow. Damn, drawing my eyebrow can so much change my face. Sometimes, my eyebrow are symmetrical and sometimes no, so I have to take my time, it’s like doing an art every day hahaha :rofl: I also like doing my lips. I have a ton of lip tint, I can’t live without my lip tint :rofl:

Also it’s not a part from makeup, but I am a big lover for skin care. I love doing my skin care before doing my makeup. I love having the clear and glass skin look, so skin care is important to me, before I put my cushion as a foundation. My favorite brand for skin care is Shiseido and Laneige!

Anyway, I can talk four hours about makeup and skin care, especially Korean beauty, but I will stop for now , haha !

2 Likes

It’s skin is so good! I love their babyface line!

3 Likes

Yes !! And the packaging is sooo cute ! :heart:

3 Likes