Making a few edits! 🥺

Hi there, I wanna practice my editing and custom poses a bit more so if you want, please drop your character info, aesthetic/ favourite colour, and I’ll get it back to you! :pleading_face: I prefer to do LL, but I can make some in ink as well! And the max amount of people that I’d include is 7!

Examples

Submission form
  • Character card/ details:
  • Specific pose (if you want a specific one):
  • Favourite aesthetic/favourite colour:
  • Special details/extras:
Credit

If you use it, just leave my watermark there, and credit by my forums name, please :sweat_smile:

My normal art shop

🌆 Time Trapped Art Shop 🌆
Here you can request everything! This shops is for edits and poses only! However, I’d accept an edit/ pose request at the other shop!

Waiting :pleading_face::

• (empty)
  • (empty)
  • (empty)
  • (empty)
10 Likes
Form
  • Specific pose (if you want a specific one): A siting pose :see_no_evil: as if she were reading.
  • Favorite aesthetic/favourite color: Nature vibes
  • Special details/extras: A book and my glasses, it’s the one Episode recently added, they’re also on top of my character’s head. Cat something :sob: I’m sorry I don’t know the name.
1 Like

Ok! Thank you, do you want the glasses on the character’s face?

1 Like

Yes please :joy:.

1 Like

Alright, cool (Ik what they’re called lol I’ll find them!) Thanks for requesting, I’ll have it to you soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Take your time :see_no_evil: I’m sure it will come out looking fab!

1 Like
Your edit

I hope this is ok and that you like it :pleading_face:

1 Like

Awe that’s cute :see_no_evil: better than my edits :sob::pleading_face:.

Keep up the good work :wink::relieved:.

1 Like

I will haha, thank you so much!

1 Like

GET IN HERE :joy::relieved:

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

@Youngbl00d @Aquabelle @Epy.Leslie @AmeliClemonte

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes
  • Character card/ details: choose the style you will like to work on.
Summary

• Specific pose (if you want a specific one): No specific pose you can flow your creativity. Just to let you know. Both of them are vigilantes in my story. The girl does the fighting part and the boy does the tech part
  • Favourite aesthetic/favourite colour: Red & Black
  • Special details/extras: the boy wears rectangular thin glasses (black metal one for LL)
2 Likes

Como estas, chica ?
Aquí estoy to support you, just as you supported me.

1 Like

I like the LL design a lot so I hope you don’t mind if I do LL :sweat_smile: thanks so much for requesting!

1 Like

Aaaa muy bien gracias! I appreciate it so much, Aquabelle :pleading_face: I’ll have it to you soon.

1 Like

It’s np, take your time, girl.

1 Like

Not at all minding. You can choose as you like.

1 Like

My character details if you don’t mind
Pose: I don’t know maybe if she’s laughing, looking at the camera.
Color: blue
Extra deets: I want some butterflies to stand on her or to be around her in a garden :heart: :blob_hearts:
Take as much time as you need.
IG: @meganlove.writes

1 Like

I don’t mind at all, I have a few others that I’m doing atm so I’ll start yours right after! Thanks for requesting!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thanks for accepting my request.
Have a good day, and don’t rush yourself :blob_hearts:

1 Like
  • Specific pose (if you want a specific one): feel free to pick whatever pose you want :blush:
  • Favourite aesthetic/favourite colour: My favorite color is blue and I also love nature
  • Special details/extras: If you want to you can put books or anything artsy, since I love reading and art :blue_heart:
    Take as much time as you need :hugs:
1 Like