Making Children Characters and adding a way to set height without spot directing

It is very hard having to see little girls with a full chest. Making children will be a more easier way and will have the characters looking more child like.
Spot directing is a pain especially when it come to height. Having to make sure that you characters stay the same height throughout an entire chapter and story is not easy work. Having this will be a better and easier way.

My Instagram: @bri._writes

5 Likes

There are threads asking for this;

5 Likes

Hey lovely! I think the reason why Episode hasn’t added children (and probably never will, people have been asking for this for years now) is because of that one guideline they have about how we’re not allowed to make stories centered around children. Considering there are some people that might violate this guideline or people that might actually take things further in terms of making inappropriate scenes with such characters, this might be a precaution Episode is taking if that makes sense.

7 Likes

Not me just seeing this. Thank you

2 Likes

I understand this a lot. It’s fustrating lol. Seeing girls with full on adult chest

2 Likes

Being able to set default character heights would really only be useful for stories with basic directing; even then, if the author ever wanted to branch out, get any cool effects, they’d just have to spot direct anyway. Have you tried creating one of those size guides for your characters that show their heights in relation to each other? That way you could always know “Oh, the top of Justine’s head should be roughly up to Maggie’s chin or Blake’s eyebrow.” I do agree that there needs to be more body types, specifically ones with thicker builds and flatter chests. Maybe If we got that with more adolescent headshapes…? :thinking:

5 Likes