Making Covers *ONLY TAKING 20 REQUESTS*

Yes I can. But I have a question. When do you need the cover to be done? I’m busy but I’ll try to coordinate it with my schedule.

I would love to make a request for a story cover :^) I haven’t read your story yet but I will read the 5 chapters very soon(sorry I haven’t yet and it is completely fine if you ignore this request because of that!!)

Character Details:
Skin color: Gold 02
Eyebrows: Arched Natural Scar Eyebrow Color: Black Dark
Hair Style: Long Feathered Bangs Blunt Hair Color: Black Dark
Eye Shape: Deepest Almond Eye Color: Hazel Dark
Head Shape: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lip Shape: Small Heart Lip Color: Rose Light Nude Matte

Outfit:
Pants: Side Stitched Button Up Jeans Bloody Torn Denim Blue Oxford
Shirt: Button Up Tattered Bloody Cotton White
Shoes: High Top Sneakers Cotton Black White
Other: Scar Cheek (08-10)

Animation: idle_sad_timid_loop

The background can be a close-up water picture OR close-up of a sunset(anything in the range of those two is fine by me lol)

The title of the story is Forgotten Island. I don’t know what fonts you can use but you can do a cursive or preferably a handwritten-type font that would be great :smile:
If there’s anything wrong with the request I am sorry :sweat:
Thank you in advance and I will definitely start reading the story soon(once I get my phone back at least…)!

i need a cover to be done by the end of the month

Do you still taking requets for covers?

Okay, I will begin making it this weekend. Please complete ALL of the following details that I stated on this post, so I will be able to create the cover.

Your cover will be done this weekend. Is that okay with you? I’ll probably have it done by Friday or by Saturday at the latest.

1 Like

That’s is perfectly fine lol. Thank you so much!!

Here are your small and large covers! Let me know if there are any mistakes or if you want me to change something ASAP! Thank you!
LARGE:

SMALL:

1 Like

ahhhh tysm!!! It’s perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: