Making crazy stories from 3 details

Hey guys! I came up with this game, I don’t know if there is one… So, the rules:
1) You should state 3 details which the next story must include. 1 - the MC of a story (the name or just some traits. It can be anybody: celebrity, story character, just some person, imaginary person…). 2 - the place of a story (where the scene is set). 3 - just one object (the MC will do smth with this object).
2) The next person creates a short summary of the story including all of these 3 details.
The goal is to make a lot of funny crazy stories. Although, u can create romances, horrors, comedies, just each genre u like :slight_smile:
After creating a summary you must state the details for the next story so that the game can continue.

Try to be very creative! So , I start.
1 - MC - Jonny Depp
2 - place - The Wonderland
3 - object - an antique manuscript

3 Likes

Oh no, not again. Alice has run away yet again. Who’s substituting for her place? Only the actor Johnny Depp. But…where’s the rabbit? The one with the clock? The timer? The tea party?
“Johnny!!!” I screamed.
“What?” He asked. "I need to find this antique manuscript. The rabbit’s gone as well. Vacation I guess.

Next Details:

MC - Harry Potter
Place - Bowl of Cereal
Object - Sunglasses for a pig

1 Like

@BerryGoodGem554 I love it! It is really crazy :sweat_smile:
One day Harry Potter woke up in a bowl of cereal! Poor Harry didn’t know what to do. In a huge stress he accidentally turned Hermione’s cat into a pig. On a sunny day will Harry be able to create sunglasses for Hermione’s pig? Or will he miserably fail and be killed by his furious friend? :scream:

Next details:
MC - a little lamb
Place - a theatre stage
Object - the picture “Sunflowers” by Van Gogh

1 Like

:joy::joy:

A little lamb has escaped from his farm! Oh where oh where will he go?! Somehow he walks through the city and into a theatre stage yet nobody spotted him. He sees a painting by Van Gogh with the title “Sunflowers” and really likes it! Will he get caught before he steals the painting?!

That was fun lmfao.

Next Details

MC: Cedrick the sloth
Place: Sinking pirate ship
Object: Piggy bank

2 Likes

Cedrick the sloth slowly crawls up the mast of the sinking pirate ship as fast as he can. The object he has been wanting for the entirety of his sloth life is just out of his reach! He slithers up the mast, bit by bit, until finally, he grabs hold of the piggy bank! He is elated, until it slips out of his paws and disappears into the frothing, violent, ocean :ocean: :frowning:

Next Details

MC: Coach Carr from Mean Girls
Place: On the stalk of a giant sunflower
Object: A bottle of vanilla extract/essence

3 Likes

Nobody appreciated Winnie the Pooh after he failed to fool the bees to get some honey. Winnie was so lonely… He decided to live on Mars so that no one would insult him. But he was sooo wrong… By the time he got to Mars it was a huge civilisation there already. Even with real bees! On his birthday, they gave Winnie some eye-shadow. He wasn’t glad though he found a usage of this weird gift - he would color his eyes with eye-shadow and pretend to be a raincloud again! This time was more successful… But the bees didn’t believe him anyway…

Next details

MC - the queen of the kingdom of bad weather
Place - reality show
Object - the bus number 5

1 Like

“Queen Lucky!!!”
“What?!” I screamed.
“You need to leave immediately!! Our kingdom is no longer getting bad weather!!! We are getting sunshine and rainbows!!! We are becoming a reality TV show with a million hits but not the point!!!”
“And?”
“It’s because of you!” I sighed. I climbed aboard the 5th bus. Suddenly, it was pouring rain. “Thank you Queen Lucky!!!”

Next Details:

MC - Batman
Place - A rainbow
Object - Superman

1 Like

Batman swooped over the masses of panicking people, eyes flitting this way and that, searching for any sign of the fabled object- Superman. He entered the rainbow, the world around him transforming into that of a fairytale- a place that can only be entered using the magic of words. But here he was. Glimpsing a red and blue figure amongst the rich green of the forest, he zoomed down to it.
“Superman! I’ve found it!” cried Batman, elated, throwing his arms up in pride.
“Woah, woah. Okay, thanks for finding me and all, but why am I an ‘it’?” asked Superman, raising an eyebrow.
“It’s not my fault. @BerryGoodGem554 decided to make you an object, okay?”

Next Details

MC: Humpty Dumpty
Place: Elsa’s ice palace (from the Disney movie Frozen)
Object: A peck of pickled peppers

2 Likes

“HUMPTY DUMPTY!!!” Elsa called.
“What?” I asked. I slipped on the ice and it made a small dent in my head. Being an egg with no balance is hard. Especially when you are required to fall off a wall everytime someone reads Humpty Dumpty. You really get sick of it. And you also break a lot.
I was looking for this really special thing called a peck of pickled peppers. Honestly, I don’t know what that is. I’m looking for something that looks like peppers. Maybe bell peppers?
“HUMPTY DUMPTY!!!” Elsa yelled again.
I stood up and ran to where she was in this tangled mess of an ice palace. Who makes an ice palace made out of ice? People are crazy. This is why people should be eggs.
“HUMPTY DUMPTY!!!” She screamed. I was right next to her.
“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!?!!” I screamed in her ear.
“Here are is a peck of pickled peppers.”
“Oh,” was my brilliant response.
“So why did you need them?”
“Because of this person named @_haruka. Ugh. People.”

Next Details

MC - Tom (from Tom and Jerry the TV show)

Tom

Tom is the cat in that picture

Place - Fantasia
Object - The Universe :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes