Making Free Art :) (CLOSED)

wow your art is amazing :star_struck:

Welcome!

1 Like

Hi, can I request a cover? Both the small and the big one. My story is fantasy and is set in a magical school (castle a la Harry Potter). I made this but I don’t particurarly like it and I would really love to have a drawn cover, they’re much better.

If you could, maybe, take inspiration for the cover I made but, you know, make it better, that would be great. Just modify whatever you want, I don’t care. As long as it keeps the magical castle vibe.

Character details:

Body: Female Generic Body, Rose 02.
Brow: Arched Thin High, Blonde Medium
Hair: Long Thick Curls, Blonde Medium
Eyes: Deepset Downturned, Violet
Face: Diamond
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Full Round Pouty, Pink Warm Gloss

Outfit:

Pose: 114435273b43900b69c03adcb0e8b790

The first one for the bigger one and the second one for the smaller one.

You don’t have to follow everything to the letter, this is just to give you an outline. Can you help me?

1 Like

Hey, your art looks amazing :heart_eyes_cat:!!
Could you make a profile picture??

1 Like

Hey!! Things were hectic lately, sorry for the delays! I’m on a break now, so if you all are still interested, just lmk so I can finish up your art :revolving_hearts:

@_zoe_episode
@episode.lillz
@braily
@pri.2112
@May.I.Write

6 Likes

sure, just message the details!!

1 Like

i would love to make a cover for this! I love things with this sort of vibe

1 Like

I’m alright, but thanks!

1 Like

I’m still interested

1 Like

This would be my details
Character description:
Brows: arched thin high (deep brown)
Hair: straight medium (deep brown)
Eyes: round downturned wide (brown dark)
Face: diamond
Nose: defined natural
Lips: full heart pouty (peach gloss)
Body: copper 01

Pd.: If for the hair you could make it with little waves and with the hair cut in the shoulders it would be great
Thank you​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Hello, I am a new writer and my story is still under construction. I am very interested in that! I just joined the forums so please if you are interested in helping me out with the cover I’ll be more that grateful! I want a cover torso up front view of the character her eyes and necklace to pop in color. The background doesn’t matter but please make her fill up the cover!

1 Like

Perfect, thanks. Take all the time you need, I’m not in a hurry. :grinning:

1 Like

I can’t provide a picture here since I am new to the forum so if there is another way to provide you with a picture let me know!

1 Like

sure! you can DM my instagram @lee_ahora.epi and send all the details there

yes please!

1 Like

I am

1 Like

Im no longer in need of a pfp, so you can go ahead and focus on others :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey! I’m still interested! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like