Making Friends and Social Media

Hiya! I’m BB and I just published my first story. But that isn’t why I’m writing on here! I want to make new friends in the episode community because I don’t have any! I’m 17 and am a senior in high school, but since I have some bad medical problems I am on homebound! You can message me on Instagram at anonymousealive ! Or feel free to comment on here!

4 Likes

i’m happy to be everyone’s friend! i haven’t met one person who i dislike! so i’ll be your friend

1 Like

I if u don’t mind me asking what do you mean by homebound?

I think she means homeschooled

1 Like

I take all of my classes from home! I am still enrolled at a public high school, but I am unable to go to campus due to how sick I am :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s very similar. I actually take all college classes now instead. I was still enrolled at my public high school as a student, but had to take all of those classes through a tutor who would visit every week lol

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Hope you will be better soon. :disappointed:

Awe, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gws, I hope it’s nothing too serious :frowning: . The Episode Community is filled with so many likeable people that you could literally make a friend in about 5 minutes here.

3 Likes

That means a lot, thanks so much!

2 Likes

I’d be happy to follow you. I am 18 years old && I am a senior in high school myself so me and you can relate :slight_smile:

Awesome, I’d love to talk!

Sweet! Thanks!