Making new friends!

Hey guys! I’m Aamna. I’m from Toronto, Canada, and I’m pretty new to the Episode community and I thought I might try and reach out to my fellow talented authors. I made one new friend, @beck_anchor, she is an amazing author and I think you guys should check out her story called “Maniac Zodiacs”. Anyways, I’d love to make new friends, so if anyone is interested, you can DM me on instagram: episode.aamna or message me on here or you could even give me your Instagram or episode users! Looking forward to hearing from a few amazing people soon! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m Lana! Pleasure to meet u and would love to be friends! U can message me here if u want to talk and or @lanafrazer.episode on Instagram, if u have a story I’ll glady add to my page on @lana_epi_reads. If u have any questions about your story, help with directing, etc. We’re all here to help! Have fun! :sunglasses: :blush: :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Hey Lana! I just followed both of your accounts and will DM you on instagram as it is easier to talk there haha! Thank you for making me feel so welcome and I would be honoured if you reviewed my story called “Wanting You”. I have 3 episodes published so far and I hope people actually read it as I am working very hard on them! :slight_smile: :smile:

1 Like

Of course! :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’ll be your friend! My name is Natasha! Welcome to the community! <3

1 Like

Hey Natasha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’d be an honour! Dyou have Instagram?

Sorry if I’m slow to reply I’m eating rice rn XD

Yup!

Do you have insta?

We can be friends.

1 Like

Haha no problem! Omg I love rice too! And yes ma’am! My insta is episode.aamna.

It would be my pleasure, love! :heartpulse: I’m AAMNA by the way :hugs:

1 Like

My insta is natasha_mxoxo

1 Like

Followed :yum:

1 Like

Nice to meet you Aamna. You can call me N.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll follow you back.

1 Like

Done!

1 Like

Hi aamna! Welcome to the community!!! And I’ll be your friend !!! My name is Ananya. My Instagram is @ananya.episode

1 Like

Very nice to meet you, N! I love your profile picture!

1 Like