Making splashes, text overlays, outros/intros & menu templates! (FAST & FREE) 💗

Hiya, I love making this & I hope I attract people to request. :heartpulse:

Although this isn’t a official art store, please don’t thread hop! Thank you. :blush:

What I do & my examples.

Splashes

Collages

Banners

Text overlays & other overlays

Outros/intros

Look at splashes for examples.

Menu templates

Character cards

More examples soon! :heartpulse:
I can do it with the outfit too!

Fonts

Edited covers

Up to 5 characters!

I can’t be bothered to put to add forms so just tell me what u want. :heartpulse:

Thank you so much for reading!
I’m gonna take about 6 requests at a time but I will get it to you the same day unless for me it is late at night.

Requests in progress…

I only take 2 requests for drawing!

Happy Requesting! :heartpulse:

17 Likes

Hey! I love your splash examples! Can I have a sound and music and mature language splash?

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! Yeah, I would love to make you some splashes! Tell me what background u want & I will add fonts u can pick. :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

I don’t really have some on my phone rn and the wifi here sucks.

So any would be fine I guess

I added fonts to my thread u can pick from, what kind of vibe of background would u like? Dark, red, collage, pastel etc. :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

“Antique witch” for mature themes and “amanise” for sound and music

Ok thank you, I will get on it now! :blush::heartpulse:

Do u want them both to have the same background? :blush::heartpulse:

Hi, i love ur splashes as well! could you make a intro and outro one for me?

Thank u so much! :heartpulse: Sure, let me know what backgrounds & fonts u want. Also let me know what u want them to say! :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

No problem! Can I get the cutes font and for the background it can be anything, and can it say for intro, You are reading The Supernaturals and for outro to be like one of your examples the one saying this story will be continued… follow my instagram for more updates: cassie._.writes and also can i also get the sound and mature themes too

Intro and outro: Cutes font
Sound & mature themes: go around the books

forgot to mention this because i forgot; can you also add a flash warning with the mature themes

1 Like

Ok thank you, I will get to it soon! I apologise if I don’t get them to u by today. :blush::heartpulse:

its totally fine! your human and busy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks, that’s nice. :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

No if it’s possible different would be preferred

1 Like

Ok thank you! I will get them to u latest tomorrow, if that’s ok. :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Ofc!
Take your time!!!

1 Like

Thanks! :blush::heartpulse:

@Vi_Episode ur request is completed

Request completed

Any changes, let me know! :blush::heartpulse:
Credit me using my forums name.

1 Like

Hi!! Thank you so much for this thread I really appreciate it. Could you please make me a text overlay that says “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” ? Thanks again!

1 Like