Making splashes, text overlays, outros/intros & menu templates! (FAST & FREE) 💗

No everything is great thank you​:sob::weary: n sure np

1 Like

Sorry love its still JPEG

1 Like

Oh, are u using anything that could possibly be changing it? :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

It should be ok now because I put it through ibisPaint x which saves as png. Sorry for all the inconveniences. :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

:weary: I love your text overlays I came back for more srry bout that​:sob: can I get one that says “Chapter 1” “Living the dream” idk any pretty fonts or colors so you can suprise me :sob:

1 Like

Sure, thanks for requesting again! :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

I actually need help deciding what chapter tittle to do

1 Like

Idk lol

It’s has parking lot drama but idk what to call it like the Mc took the li parking spot lol

1 Like

Stolen space lol

Ouuu maybe stolen spot idk if I find something better I might come back​:sob::sob: Bc your text overlays are good

1 Like

Ok, pm it to me. I don’t want this thread to get out of topic :blush::heartpulse:

Umm how’s this:
I went with white, I know it’s very wild. :joy:

Open me

Bump! :two_hearts:

Bump! :two_hearts:

hey I’m currently writing a story and wanted to ask if you could please make me a splash for a sound disclaimer just saying to turn the volume up cause the story uses sound .

Heres my main character (you can use what ever background compliments it just not a solid colour ( i removed the background to make it easier

THANK YOU

butterfly-removebg-preview

1 Like

So you would like me to use your character in the splash? Do you have a certain font u would like? (Fonts are on my thread.) :blush::heartpulse:

And also what kind of story are u doing, so I know what background would go with your story. Thanks for requesting! :blush::heartpulse:

Hi…um I don’t work here only @Chloe.episode123

1 Like