Male and Plus sized clothing that should be on Generic women clothing

First thing first, I love the new PLUS SIZED QUEENS! Their bodies and clothing are amazing, Thank you so much episode!

Please do not take this forum the wrong way, I am very grateful for the non binary and plus sized clothing for everyone! :heart:

There are just some things on the males and plus sized clothing catalog that I would love to see on all 3 catalogs, here are some pictures:

Thank you for listening and again please don’t take the the wrong way, I am extremely grateful for what we have already.

Have an amazing Day! :heart:

11 Likes

Like I agree. I think they are made too just not release.

I know we should be gratefull for what we have

6 Likes

Probably

2 Likes

This should be in the feature suggestions section

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

@Kyla-hook if you’d like to make a request to the Episode development team, please do so in Feature + Art Suggestions. Make sure to follow the Feature Request Guidelines to avoid having the topic closed.

1 Like

Hey Sydney, when I try to make a request on that it’s saying I can’t is their any reason why?