Male characters taller

The male characters are always smaller than the female ones. So we have to adjust them and it’s a bit annoying as with the other types (INK etc) the males are already taller anyway. Is it a possibility to make the standard males already taller than the females, please? It would save a lot of trouble.

4 Likes

no, spot directing is what we use. personally I wouldn’t like the idea people have with been able to adjust hights because I have to scale characters up and down in scenes all the time, its rare I have two scenes where the characters is the same hight.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t really get your point here :sweat_smile: like do you agree that the males should be taller than the females to begin with (and if you still want to make them smaller or even taller that’s possible)? Sorry it’s a bit confusing :sweat_smile:

no i dont agree with they should be taller its best they are the same size, it makes spot directing easier.

as for what i mean a lot of people have made the suggestion to ask for a feature to preset high for characters, which i find useless since I change hight in scenes all the time,

1 Like

Yeah but there are people who don’t use spot directing that much so…
Besides I don’t really see how it would make it more difficult because when I make them taller now, they’re kinda not in proportion nor are they the same height in all scenes…so it takes up a lot of useless work…it would make so much a look easier if I don’t have to waste time on making them taller. It saved a lot of time during the INK period and no one had an issue with it then? Like you can still change heights if you want but it’ll be more in proportion and others who don’t like that, then don’t necessarily have to…

1 Like

I agree, I don’t want to have to make them taller all the time, plus Then they look really big just cause I’m making them taller.

2 Likes

I know right?!

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: