Male Episode Outfits

Hey guys,

So I’ve been making outfits for my new story, and whenever I make a male outfit, I no longer have the option to choose a male character for that outfit. It always gives me a random character so I can’t see how it actually looks on the character I want to see it on. Here’s what it looks like:

Notice that the dropbox under the button that says “Character: None”, it comes up with an empty box and none of my male characters.

Is there any way I can fix this, or any explanation why?

Thanks,
Tasha.

1 Like

Mine does the exact same thing and I don’t understand why. A similar thing happens with my female characters, except if I have more than one character with the same name (with different numbers at the end), it picks a random one of the characters so I can’t test the outfit with a certain hairstyle. Maybe submit a ticket, but I think it’s something they have to fix on their end. Glad I found a fellow Classic user, though :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to know I’m not the only one on this boat :laughing:

And thanks for the advice!

1 Like

No problem! If you do end up submitting a ticket, can you please tell me what they say? Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

mine does to also when ever i add a piece of new clothing the character doesn’t show up
:rage: