Male Ink Kiss Glitch

I’m not totally sure if this is a glitch but I’ve seen it happening recently.

The male Ink character’s hands will be placed just fine when doing the kiss_passionate_loop_rear animation (and the hands will cup the face) in the portal, but when you test it out in mobile, his hands are way out to the side by the hair of whoever he’s kissing.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I’ve noticed the difference while looking at some old video edits done by people and I thought I was bugging at first, but it’s right in the portal then off in the app.

Just wanted to know if I needed to file a ticket (Ik there’s been a few ink glitches). :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can you send a screenshot? Your positioning might have a problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcpDdDN_9E This video will help you. But t might be normal. Send a screen pic

My positioning is fine, I know how to spot direct and layer just fine. It’s the animation that’s the problem.

Other writer friends have noted the same thing, but I only know the friends I have - wanted to know the case for other people who aren’t friends.

To fix the glitch, I recommend using this pattern.

@CHARACTER walks to spot 1.280 173 3 AND CHARA walks to spot 1.280 126 0

@CHARACTER spot 1.280 173 3 in zone 2 at layer 1

@CHARA spot 1.280 126 0 in zone 2 at layer 0

@CHARACTER faces right AND CHARACTER is kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND CHARA is kiss_passionate_loop

@pause for 10

I know how to direct. It’s not a directing issue or a layering issue. It’s the actual animation. Example:

how it looks in the portal

how it looks in mobile

no directing changed.

It is either a glitch with the animation or a glitch on the mobile app itself. Hence why I posted in the mobile app bug, not the directing help bc it’s not a directing issue.

2 Likes

Oh ok. But this looks jjst fine. Mobile is a different device but his hand is just fine. I am sorry but there is not much you could do about it

The animation is off.

The hands are supposed to touch the face. They do not touch the face when you test it in the mobile. It should be the same in both the portal and mobile (ik mobiles are different devices). My point is it never used to do that.

I’ll probably just file a ticket to let them know.

2 Likes

@Jeremy Can you close this, please? I just filed a ticket with support. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

The animation is just looping that’s what the animation does. Also since your character has long hair his hand isn’t going to touch her face… Side note filing a ticket isn’t going to do much since the animation software for ink isn’t going to be updated. So I doubt they’re going to help you.

And the screen on the portal and mobile have different sizes so it affects the way the animation looks.

I am well aware that Ink isn’t going to be updated, but there have been a few ink glitches lately hence why I filed one anyway in case. When I filed one with other glitches, they told me they were aware and looking into it, so I filed another one in case this is a glitch.

Also if his hand touches her face in the portal, why would it suddenly not touch her face in the app, regardless of hair type.

And like I said, this never used to happen before not on the portal or mobile, and I’ve noticed this happen in multiple stories - not just mine - and it’s been recent. As I also stated, old video edits by people have shown me that I was not bugging and the hands have always cupped the face in the past. This is slightly more recent, although people may not have known about it or noticed.

But thanks for your reply anyway.

3 Likes

Closed by OP request. :wink: