Male interest that's not toxic

Hi guys I’m looking for a story with a love interest that’s actually nice and not toxic :joy: if anybody knows any please suggest them to me

14 Likes

:lotus: Thank you so much for this thread! :lotus:

So, the LI in this story doesn’t show until Ep 4 but!!! It’s a really good love story.

Otherwise, if you’re looking for something a little more heads on, I’m currently working on another story that I plan on publishing soon! :lemon:

Here’s the link to the THREAD & TRAILER/PREVIEW

Story Title: Androids

Story Genre: Sci-Fi / Romance / Mystery

Author: maevt

Story Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 4 (ongoing)

Description: Jane lives in the year 2056. Human-like robots (Androids) roam every city in the world. They’re everywhere. Some question if they really are here to help…

Cool Attributes! :
:llama: Multiple Endings
:lemon: Choices Matter
:llama: Limited CC
:lemon: Points System
:llama: Mini Games
:lemon: Custom Wardrobe
:llama: Art Scenes
:lemon: Advanced Directing
:llama: Custom Game-Play style (:heart: Affection or :dagger:Action or ♜Intelligent)

Story Cover (made by me):

SPECIAL NOTES:
Socials [instagram]: @maevtstories & @maevtdraws
Socials [zepeto]: @xx.maevt.xx

• This is my very first story
  • I would absolutely love and appreciate anyone who is willing to give my story a read & review
  • Please feel welcome to give my any advice / insight / tips, etc.
4 Likes

Hello there :blush:

You can check mine out if you’d like :sweat_smile: I only have 4 episodes out so far though :sweat_smile:. The title and stuff might give the impression it’s one of these types of stories where they’re a jerk at first and then there’s some backstory and they soften up but that’s not the case here :blush: it’s my twist on a seemingly clichè story. It’s a Rom-Com as well.
Best of luck in your search! :sunflower:

Here’s my story link:

1 Like

This looks amazing! I’ll be sure to tune in for your next story too

1 Like

Aawww thank you so much! I’ll have a look at my shelf and see if I have any other stories from other authors that I can recommend to you :wink:

Would you be willing to read INK too or only Limelight?

I would be interested in INK if they’re customizable. Thank you so much for the recs! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Looks so exciting to read! I’ll be sure to check it out!!

1 Like

Awesome! Ofc :orange:

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey! A little bit of self-promo here but I entered the Unexpected contest and the trope is opposites attract. The MC is the b!tch and the LI is the sweet one.

Here’s the description and link if you’re interested:
At home, your foster mom sees you as a troubled teen who doesn’t want to be saved. At school, you’re an outcast who hates everyone. Until the new kid takes an interest in you.

1 Like

Hey Sonia.Epi,

All of my stories include a non-toxic LI. :wink: Because I dislike toxic LI’s.
Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment).

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 24 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

Hello. This is my first story, so I hope you like it.

Name: We Belong Together
Author: Jae27
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 19 (more coming soon)
Description: Cassidy is the schools queen bee who rules with an iron fist. Nathanial is a nerd new to the hive. When she finds out who he is, she re-examines herself and her relationships.
Link:

Social media accounts: None lol.

Would love to know what you think.

I have an enemies to lovers story with a LI that isn’t toxic? It’s complicated because they WERE toxic so now their relationship is strained, but they’re trying to recover.

Story title: UL: City of Ash

Genre: Romance
Subgenres: Fantasy, Adventure

Story description: He’s a bounty hunter. She was his target. When they team up to take down the city’s tyrants, will they be able to take down the walls between them? Or will their past destroy them?

:dagger: Enemies to lovers
:dagger: Bounty hunters
:dagger: CC
:dagger: LL
:dagger: Point system
:dagger: Choices that matter

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: UL: City of Ash

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I entered the Unexpected contest and my LI isn’t toxic.

Story Name:
UL: Falling For My Husband

Genre:
Romance

Synopsis:
Weddings are easy when you’re only a fake fiancé. Marriage? Not so easy when you fall for your fake husband. When the line between fake and real blurs, will he fall for you too?

Includes:
1 LI
Full CC
Points System
3 Endings

My story has a really sweet LI :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Greetings! Thank you very much for this thread. Here’s a list of all my stories that have a LI, none of which are toxic in any way. In fact, in one of the stories the LI makes fun of such ridiculous behavior when a sibling is asking pointed questions to determine if he’s like that. Perhaps one or all will pique your interest. If you do end up reading any of them, I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have. :grin:

Daughter of Shadow

Title: Daughter of Shadow
Author: Silver Lady
IG: @silverlady.epi
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: 6 currently, more on the way.
Description: You wake alone in a forest with few memories and a magical brand. As you’re pulled into a world of intrigue & deception, will you discover who you really are, or die trying?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests (one of which you are able to choose the gender of), single option, full CC for MC and the two LI, two different point systems, currency system within the game, choices matter, multiple endings.
Episode Accolades: Heroic Contest Winner
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Covers:

Eternal Oblivion

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Genre: Fantasy primarily with a large dose of mystery, as well as action, drama, romance, and historical fiction thrown in from time to time.
Number of Episodes: 42. Story is complete. NO “Skip the Wait”.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: When a powerful force rises to threaten the world, can Amara and her allies defeat the ancient death dragon? Or is life as they know it doomed?
Additional Info: The story unfolds on multiple timelines over the course of 5k+ years, and examines the affect true immortality could have on a person and their loved ones, as well as how the choices we make can have long lasting consequences, and the idea of determinism vs. free will.
Episode Accolades: Magical Shelf (Jan. 2020)
Cover:

Blood of Wolves

Title: Blood of Wolves
Genre: Fantasy
Number of Episodes: 5 currently, more on the way.
Description: After years of captivity and experimentation, you escape and find refuge in the magical sanctuary of Cysegr Hudol. But will the evil that follows you bring doom to all within?
Additional Info: Choice of two love interests, single option, full CC for MC and the two LI (with the exception of eye color for one of the LI), two different point systems, choices matter, multiple endings. Spin-off of Eternal Oblivion.
Cover:

Divided by Night

Title: Divided by Night
CC: Yes, for both MC and LI
Genre: Sci-Fi/Romance
Description: A mission to the center of the galaxy results in the days of your assignment becoming months for your beloved, testing the strength of your love over not just distance, but time… (choices matter, two endings)
Episode Accolades: Short and Sweet Shelf (June 2021)
Cover:

1 Like

Hello! If you are still interested, here’s Thea and my story:
Title : Twelve
Author : Molly & Thea
Genre : Comedy and Romance
Chapters : 3 and more coming soon…
Description : Ah yes, December, Christmas time, but also the perfect time to ask for forgiveness. Join Cody, a former playboy, on his journey to seek forgiveness from his former high school classmates.
Includes:

• Full CC
  • Male MC
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Important Choices
  • Two Endings

Hi,

Here are my stories… LI definitely not toxic :slightly_smiling_face:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 12 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

2 Likes

That’s quite rare, but I hope you find a good one :sweat_smile::joy::joy: