Male main character for episode

Are there any episodes or similar apps with male main character

There are a few, but a lot are partnered with a male main character but a girl also nearly as important. There is Dr. Casanova by Rexie where the MC is mostly the guy and Life Through His Eyes by Crstal where the focus is on Noah.

I have just publish my new story with a male main character :blush::two_hearts:
Title: The Next Stage
Author: Lisa.p
Genre: Comedy
Description: Stephen & Molly, Stephen a lovable fool and Molly an inspiring artist. Follow them on to the next chapter of their lives.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5833794190180352
Instagram: @lisa.p.episode

Ok, I’m just going to lists all the stories I read so far with Male Mc Characters :slight_smile:

If you’re looking for stories that gives you the option to play as the main male character and it also provide character customization, here is the list:

• Senior Design by Andrea Elle

• PP:Offline by Kayla Sloans

• Equality by Amanda Michele

• Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee

And here is the list of stories that only let you play as the main male character and it also have character customization

• Pearl (A Filipino Love Story) by pjane

• Bound to You by lupe.writes

• The Jungle by Amanda Michele

• Dr. Casanova by Rexie

• Dating A Thief by Logan & Maverick (limited customization)

• Confessions of a 40-year-old Bad Boy by Hannah K.M.

• Donor Daddy by Otterstrom & LettyH (limited customization)

• The Blank Page by Janna Valentina (limited customization)

• Life Through His Eyes by Crystal

• Swap by Hanna K.M (This story focuses on both the female and male main character, so you will be playing as both of them.)

• Gender Switching by Logan Adams ( It is about the main character switching genders every time she sneezes, so I’m not sure if this story counts…)

• Cupid’s Arrow: Curmudgeon by Kate Island

• The Curmudgeon Saga by Kate Island

• I am that bad boy by Chida

And lastly, here are the stories with main male characters, but there are no character customization:

• The Marathon by Hanna K.M (This also focuses on both the female and male main character as well… and you have to read Swap, before reading this story.)

• The Dark Prince by Nis

• Killer Instincts by Maddie v.

• Bad Boy in Town by Lillith Hills

• NEON GHOSTS by Lillith Hills (It is a gender fluid story btw)

• Therapy 101 by Kat Doll

• The “Bad Boy” Game by JC!

• H & V: From Zero to Hero by Dr.Smile

( I’m currently working on a story that focusing on the main male character, but it is not published yet. And if you are interested, then my instagram is @Vivi.Officially.Episode, just in case you want to know whenever my story is published or not. :blush: )

Killer instincts has limited customization