Male mc LL LGBT stories

Looking for gay male mc stories in limelight , thanks !!

5 Likes

It Was Written In Stars by @MarsX
Adventurous: Damage Control by @Problematic_Patrick

1 Like

u can also check this thread out.

Seems pretty specific but I tried

There is a story by @Josca called delinquent that i really like. The mc is male, the directing is great and I really enjoy the storyline. It’s definitely a story I would recommend for a lot of other reasons as well. Besides, you also get to choose if you’re straight, gay or bisexual, so that’s pretty cool.

There is also a story called bisexual bachelor by A.J. MacArthur. You get to choose your gender and also a love interest amongst 6 people. - 3 of which are males. Haven’t played much of this game yet, but it seems pretty good and promising so far

3 Likes

Thanks for recommending!! :heart:

1 Like

Title: AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover:

2 Likes

the Red Curtain

DESCRIPTION: You are a teenage boy trying to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love, sexuality and family. It all started 2 years ago, the night you came out…

Improperly Yours by Sarah! It’s an amazing story with constant chances to customize characters, choose outfits for both love interests, little to no errors, diversity in body shape and race, a heartwarming storyline, AND it’s completed (36 satisfying episodes) with a second season coming out soon. I completely recommend!

Magicka: Soulless by tldax

HELLO! HELLO! The cover art is made by me Kalderetta! Please do check out my newly published gay male MC story Reaching You. This cover hasn’t been reviewed by episode but it will look like this in a few. Thank you!

1 Like

My story has the option to choose a male MC and there are 4 love interests (2 are male)

Title: Queer: The One
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4558247446773760
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past. M/F MC, 4 LI, CM
Author: Elle
Genre: Mystery
CC: Limited
Choices matter and there are multiple points systems!
My Instagram: @eliseclairmont.episode

Desire Of the heart. Fresh and new lbgtq love story about a teen who’s discovering his new self in a very difficult way

Found all of these in the LGBTQ+ section of the Genre Category!

In Another Life - angelica
Queer: Misleading - Kylie
Keeps me Alive - Nora A.R
By Accident - @niniwrites
DL: Be My Escape - Talu
His Soft Spot - J Flower
Thin Blue Line - Eysenck
Salem & Lev - Stormie
Sprint - Licorice
My Wedding Planner - Theodore
Golden Boy - Mia Miel
Blended - Matilda (Choice between gay female MC and gay male MC).
Twisted Perfection - Morgan L.
Finding True Condition - Valerius_78504
Soulless - TLDax
Live Wire - Metalicious
Love And Paperwork - Ms.Shae (On Hold, could take quite a while for updates)
My Hot Nerd - Takumi
Outlaw - SantiagoStories
Dust - Becca
To Die For - Meg
Dear Love - Mars
Queer: Thinking Out Loud - SA
For HIS Sake - AngelWings

Also check out author Alvar M’s stories, just about all of them have male MCs.

I hope that list wasn’t too long and that it helped! :heart:

3 Likes

heyy I have a completed mlm limelight story, if you’re interested!

Story Title: Sea of Secrets
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 14 (complete)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6708435182878720

Soulless by @TLdax913

And our story: DL: Reflective Difference has the choice to play as male mc with male li.

Think Twice by @piccalilly
His Secret by Nadi
Counting Sheep by @piccalilly
Crowned by Charli Foxx
The Boogeynan by JiangShi

Ones I haven’t read but you might like:
Black Stardust by @CrimsonCat6
Stuck With You by Aubrey Jean (haven’t read much but I’m guessing it’s LGBTQ+ from the little bit I have read?)
Adventure Awaits! by Latin Salad
Dear Love Story by Mars (discontinued tho)

I think there are others written by Roberto Loco but I haven’t personally read any of his.

2 Likes

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: LGBTQ Drama
Episodes: 12 (more coming)

Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

Thanks so much for recommending Black Stardust! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Stuck with You actually isn’t LGBTQ+, because it’s about the two MCs as only best friends and their funny adventures together. But it would be so awesome if they ended up together :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes