Male MC Murder Mystery? I Got You Covered

I just published my new mystery and I’m super excited about it!!! :blob_sun:
Here is a little trailer: https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-qyRkFOvH/?utm_medium=copy_link

I’d also love for you to share any mystery genre stories that you like under this thread because why not? :nerd_face:

Below are the details, if you like to check it out :teddy_bear: :

Title: Lucid, Evermore
Author: Superhuello
Genre: Mystery
Style: Limelight
Details: Psychological suspense, Male MC, Full CC, Choices that matter, multiple endings, points system, murder mystery
Description: Stuck in a paradoxical chaos, Vini is trying to remember the unforgettable. But while nightmares can’t be told apart from memories, can he ever find peace or stay lucid, evermore?
Instagram: @superhuello.creates
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4609930492051456

The gorgeous cover is made by skill exploding :hatched_chick: @daxa

Fare thee well, my fellow writer friends! :blossom:

15 Likes

Added to my list! (:

4 Likes

Deeply honored! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I just finished the first chapter and I loved it!

I feel like this may fill the hole that Meet Me There by Ems left me with…

2 Likes

This is a psychological masterpiece :ok_hand:t2: …that will for sure upgrade your english vocab :nerd_face:

(or maybe I am the only lost in that particular matter? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

2 Likes

So happy to hear that!! :yellow_heart:

Oh my!! What a great story it was! And I was a sucker for that ending :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Big words :new_moon_with_face: I’ll try to live up to that :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Nice! It’s been a while since I’ve read a mystery story!

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Here’s my mystery story :point_down:t2:
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

Hey, I just had to ask. How did you manage to capture a dark, gritty atmosphere in your story? I’m planning on writing a gritty story soon… but I just don’t know how to capture that kind of atmosphere. Any tips you can give?

2 Likes

Helloo! I don’t know if you are familiar with filters but I played around a little until I liked the look of it on my backgrounds. I try to pick white or more light colors based backgrounds so I can get the most out of my filters.
If I want to go all the way out, I choose the CC features and clothes in accordance with the filters as well.
If you need any more help with the aesthetics, come find me! I’d love to help :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Awesome, when the time comes I may ask for help. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Superhuello,

I hope you are fine. :blush:
Congratulations on publishing your story !

Below my link, I hope you will enjoy it :wink:

Title E L I T E
Author Name Iah Miko
Description How will you do when your duty will go against your principles ? Who will you save first ? / Comment feras-tu lorsque ton devoir s’opposera à tes principes ? Qui sauveras-tu en premier ?
Genre Action
Style Limelight
Instagram @iah_miiko
Cover

The first 4 episodes are on the app! I’m a french author so I publish my story both in english as in french. Enjoy :wink:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: E L I T E

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

OMG! I’ve been waiting for this. Can’t wait to start reading.

2 Likes

Hey! I would like to share my story, it has mystery moments :grimacing:
Name of my story: Blood For Love
Author’s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: New place, new school, new people… One of them is not like the others, he is “different”. Does he have a secret?.. And who makes night attacks on people? (Limelight )
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4661351044808704
Cover:

added to my list!

1 Like