Male MC or M/F MC stories?

Hey my names Cameron and I’m looking for some new (made in 2021) Male MC or M/F MC stories with CC and a female Love interest. Let me know if you know any good ones it’d be really helpful!

12 Likes

Title: Lady with Success
Author: Bob-Manuel Ibiso
Episodes 5 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance and Drama
Style: LIMELIGHT
Plot Summary:Ivy Acosta meets her soulmate but unfortunately her twin falls in love with him before she could make a move. What happens when Ivy is being disowned for a crime she didn’t commit?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4648447862571008
Read for Read: Yeah!

(If there are grammatical errors or wrong spelling please drop a fan message)

#Beginner
#FirstStory
#PleaseSupport
#PleasePromote
#LotofLoves

2 Likes

My story is perfect for you!

Link:

Instagram: Makayla.reed.episode

Male and female mc but mainly male with full cc for each.

2 Likes

I’ve read this one and its really good so far! thank you for responding tho!!

1 Like

I don’t have any 2021 ones, but I have a good selection of stories I haven’t really seen mentioned, if you’re interested.

yeah I’d love to see them. I may or may not have read them already

1 Like

Bixby Beans: Private Eye - Jojo Y.
Welcome to the Amazon Forest - XxAlphaBetaxX
One of The Girls - Amberose
Through The Worlds - Ksenia
Before The Storm - lovely.boy ← not sure if this is M/F
Adventerous: Seven Seas - Lyra Keiken
The Love Scam - Layla Lex

2 Likes

Hey! Shameless self promo, but I think my story fits your criteria? You can choose your body type, pronouns, and gender! You have an option of 2 female love interests, 2 male love interests, or one of each (options for aromantic and ace people are also available). There’s some advanced directing, impactful choices, and longer chapter lengths. I hope this helps!

Story Information

Story Card:

Story Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6258686293245952

2 Likes

Hey Camperez,

It’s not made in 2021, but made in 2020 :point_right: ‘For HIS Sake’. It’s a Male MC with a Male LI. I am still writing it and won’t stop writing. Please, give it a try.

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

I also have some other stories for you:

• ‘New Kid, New Life’ from (my bestie) Bubbletea - @epi_bubbleteastories_author (Male MC and 2 Male LI’s)
  • ‘Meet Me Outside’ from Tal Zen - @talzen.writes (Male MC and 2 Male LI’s)
  • ‘His Secret’ from Nadi - @nadi_stories (Male MC and choice between gender for LI)
  • ‘Thinking out loud’ from SA (Gender choice for MC and LI)
  • ‘The Red Curtain’ from (my bestie) Grottino, it’s on hold, but give it a try (Male MC and gender choice LI).

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve read most of those but I haven’t read the first one!

1 Like

I’ve actually already read your story!!! I love it so far I can’t wait for the next episodes to come out!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh cool !! Thank you so much!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New for 2021 is tough. Have you read FT: His Nightingale by Alana Frazer? It just came out.

2 Likes

Hey @Camperez! My story is a M/F MC story! It would awesome if you could check it out even if it is only for one episode…

1 Like

Hi there! You might like this story if you like short, fun stories with many mini games. It has a Male MC (with CC) with 4 potential love interests; has 4 episodes (complete), 5 endings and good directing. :smile:

Title: Getting Over Her [COMPLETE]
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4 episodes (Complete)
Description: A young man is going through a tough break-up. Will he be able to start dating again? - and more importantly will he be able to get over his ex?
Why readers should check it out: It’s a short and fun story which anyone can enjoy. Uses advanced directing, overlays and good branching.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5806662243188736
Instagram: @lemonjay.episode

5 endings, Male MC, CC, LL, Mini Games, All Choices Matter!

2 Likes

no I haven’t. thanks I’ll check it out!

I’m actually already reading ur story. I love it so far!

yes read this one it was great! thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: