Male MC or M/F MC stories?

Found a new one for you. 3 MCs. 2 male, one plus size female. Just came out. Not sure about LI.

1 Like

Sorry, I misread. I think that one has a male MC/ male LI.

1 Like

oh thank you tho!

You may like my story!
EDIT: Just noticed you want the 2021 stories, I’m more than happy to delete my comment if you’d like me to, but my story is from the end of 2020!

If you like a mystery story, Slavic mythology, MC with their own storyline and a diverse and fun characters, why not give Hunter Moon a go?

The story has M/L MC, 1 LI, full CC, choices that matter and multiple point systems !

Story: Hunter Moon
Author: Agatya
Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Drama, Romance

Description: Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month to save the world as we know it. Will you solve the ancient prophecy or will you die trying?

1 Like

Ive read yours already! I love it! I’ve read most of the male mc or m/f mc stories that were made in 2020.

1 Like

Here’s my story: :blue_heart:

Title: It’s in the Woods
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
It started as a reunion road trip, but the woods called you in and they don’t want you to leave until you uncover all their gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 possible LI’s (male & female)
  • choose your gender/sexuality/pronouns
  • point system
  • very important choices!
  • full CC for MC
  • high quality art scenes
  • advanced directing
  • sound & music

Cover:

1 Like

My story has s male MC, there’s no cc but you can still check it out if you want to…

Title: Duke, A Rock, And All His Friends
Genre: Comedy (mostly)
Style: LL
Chapters: 3
Instagram: dmodefan91
Description: Duke is a young man that’s just moved out on his own. With the help of his friends he gains his bearings on the outside world. He’s perceived as the most naive person of his group of friends due to being sheltered from living with his mom, but is he really as naive as he comes off to be?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5455980663275520

Cover

1 Like