Male MC stories List 💖

Here are my stories with male MCs.

Title: Projection!
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Comedy
Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

Title: Capture the Moment
Description: Takoda is a photographer who inspires to become freelance and expand his portfolio. Can he snapshot his way to success?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5666941859397632

And the story below gives you the option to play as either a male or female.

Title: Video Game Champion
Genre: Action
Description: You are a gamer hoping to win the video game championship. Can you defeat your rival after a 5-year losing streak?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5634634595172352

My new story, a gay rom-com called Countdown to Marriage, features two male MCs! It’s a sequel to my first Episode story, Mr. Robinson, which also has two male MCs. If you’re interested, thanks for reading!

Bump!

Story title: Beyond the Shore and Through the Sea
Author on the app: Cee and Jae
Genre: Adventure
Story description: A giant whirlpool has formed off the coast of Yokohama. When Ren learns it’s a portal, he goes through it and lands in a world of Japanese mythological beings.
Style: LL
Completed or Ongoing: Ongoing
Forum username: @Cee and @Jae_N
Instagram: cee_episode

2 Likes

Hi :smiley:

Story title: The “Bad Boy” Game
Author on the app: JC!
Story description: Every girl loves a bad boy. This, you’re the bad boy of Lincoln High. You’re wrapped up in a scandalous game alongside your friends. Will you dominate? Or will you fall?
Style: Ink
Completed or Ongoing: Ongoing

First of all, how I haven’t liked this thread yet?!

Some stories I believe were not mentioned:

Story title: Lost to the painted city
Author on the app: MEA
Description: As an anarchist with a questionable night job, will you turn your life around or become the master of your bad habits?
Style: INK
Completed or Ongoing: ongoing

Story title: All these notes
Author on the app: TessS
Description: When Ben meets a mystery woman his life is turned upside down. She reminds him of everything he used to be. What will he do to get her and keep her?
Completed or Ongoing: ongoing

Story title: Day Zero
Author on the app: Blue Canary & Juri
Genre: Action
Description: the description says the story will be converted into Limelight, so I believe this one is on hold/discontinued, but it’s so good that I had to share it
Completed or Ongoing: ongoing?

2 Likes

Better late than never to like a thread right, jk jk jk :see_no_evil: :joy: Love you :kissing_heart:

Ahem, to stay on topic, thank for the amazing suggestions sis, u rock ^^

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oooh that third once looks interesting :eyes:

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend Perfect match by @LegMnc. It has a very unique story line and written by a male author.

1 Like

bump :two_hearts:

*Unrequited by @fluffyrice
LL :two_hearts:

I won’t say too much about it but it’s totally worth spending tickets and watching ads lol it has a unique twist and comedic way of telling the story :slight_smile:

Title: AW: Everything In Between
Genre: Mystery/Adventure/Romance
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4590429666607104
Summary: In 2025, heroes all around the world are being mysteriously killed and murdered. Will Lyric and the cocky superhero he hates be able to solve the case? [LGBT/MALE MC/DIVERSITY]
Cover:

3 Likes

Here’s my new story, First Time For Love. It’s a light rom-com style story about a college guy who’s waited his whole life for that one big moment, but somehow becomes tangled up with the bad boy at his school.

TITLE: FIRST TIME FOR LOVE
GENRE: ROMANCE
AUTHOR: ROBERTO LOCO
LINK: BELOW
INSTAGRAM: @robertolocowrites
OTHER LGBTQ STORIES BY THIS AUTHOR: Mr. Robinson and Countdown to Marriage

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: First Time For Love (LGBTQ)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Bump :nerd_face:

1 Like

Bump :flashlight:

1 Like