Male MC story ,Would you read?

Hello! I have a question.
Would you read my story with Male MC?
There would be romance between MC and one girl but my question:

WOULD YOU READ MY STORY WHEN MC IS MALE?

(I don’t want to make choice that you can choose mc gender because I have everything planned)

Would you?

8 Likes

Absolutely!!

1 Like

I am so afraid that people are not going to like it…

Some time ago there was another thread like this and many people agreed that a male mc wouldn’t have been an issue!

1 Like

I am so happy!Thank you for telling me

1 Like

OF COURSE!! WE NEED MORE MALE MC STORIES!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much gurl!

1 Like

Yah I’m also currently writing a Male MC story and I’m scared that people won’t read it but… who cares? For me writing is more for me than others, but if others do enjoy it then that’s just a bonus.

3 Likes

You are amazing girl!
It really, really , REALLY made my feeling better

1 Like

Definitely! The reason there aren’t many mc stories is because lots of people are afraid to write about it. But the truth is there’s nothing to be afraid of. It just makes the SOOO much more interesting!

3 Likes

I actually just posted a story where the focus is on the MALE MC but I let the reader use other characters make choices too. That’s life right, everyone’s choices impact the story. Don’t let others discourage you from doing something different. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Exactly! Do your thing! :100::raised_hands::sunglasses:

1 Like

yes!! i love reading stories from the male pov it’s so cute to me !

2 Likes

Oh no! Not a male MC!

I would definitely read it.

1 Like

Heck yeah!! We need more stories with male MCs!!

1 Like

I would read a story with a male MC! I am actually writing one! lol

2 Likes

I’m like a Male MC in my story it talks about guy POV but i will make a talk just about guys

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.